TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1231
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    danceguy, why haven't you defended yourself against my posts from you from the night phase?
    idr. I wanna say your post had a lot of isolated quotes followed by you stating that your perception is X, not a lot to say in response to that.

    I'll give it a real short version before I get back to work, 1 sec

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1232
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      okay so the fact that danceguy creates an auto circle makes me feel like he's trying to have certain people that he doesn't have to analyze in the thread when they're too controversial to suspect

      i also feel like he's trying to get those people to be on his side so he isn't suspected as much
      yes, pocketing is a thing in TWG. for someone who isn't either myself or a wolf, that could be considered to be a possibility.

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      and then this post is extremely suspicious to me because he doesn't even form his own opinion in the thread before asking other people what they think about someone
      not stating an opinion != not having formed an opinion

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      i feel like he's just posting a list of people he might lynch so that he looks like he's trying to help find the wolves
      that is alignment neutral.

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      i feel like he's trying to distract everyone from seeing how he doesn't know if AA is part of the town or a wolf by blaming AA for thinking someone else would want to lynch him
      if I didn't know whether AA was villager or wolf, how can that be wolfy?

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1233
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        yeah idk, I don't think responding was all that constructive.

        ok back 2 twerk

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1234
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by botchi246
          also why did you initially say that makilaz was a wolf
          Originally posted by Makilaz
          do tell where this came from, it seems rather sudden
          It was sudden, and I saw Mak popping in and out as she literally stated...

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          i've been at work all day (and still am, yay) but i'm still skimming the thread
          ...so I thought she was avoiding conversation for some reason. But then I realized that was extreme surface level thinking, and I didn't consider her being busy or she could have been muted.

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #1235
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Replacements are not alignment indicative
            this sounds suspicious by itself; i feel like you're trying to remind people of this because you're a wolf

            it wouldn't be as suspicious if you evaluated it first in your post, but this is the only sentence you have
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1236
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              it wouldn't be as suspicious if you evaluated it first in your post, but this is the only sentence you have
              Replacements are not alignment indicative

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #1237
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                not stating an opinion != not having formed an opinion
                yes, but you didn't state an opinion in the post so i don't know whether you have an opinion about it, and it makes it seem like you want other people to agree with you before you're willing to post an opinion



                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                that is alignment neutral.
                it doesn't seem alignment neutral when you don't really post a definite reason for the people you list



                if I didn't know whether AA was villager or wolf, how can that be wolfy?[/QUOTE]

                because you didn't post whether AA is town or wolf since there weren't enough people to agree with you either way
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Replacements are not alignment indicative
                  and now you're not defending yourself
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    Well, fuck you too xel. Just curious, did you read my reads on those who voted for blind? I don't expect any positive feedback after your post, but still too curious not to ask.
                    Let me explain why what you said is utter shit

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    I'm slightly more sympathetic to those who voted on blind. Not with hindsight, just by the way they post and contribute. Call me a parrot, call me a noob, call me whatever you want. That's my gut read and there's nothing I can do but stick to it.
                    It's this precise part

                    You say "not with hindsight" but there's absolutely zero chance hindsight plays no part in it.

                    I have ZERO idea how often you play TWG, so I'm gonna treat you like everyone else

                    which I'd do anyway

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    for storn:
                    dance
                    dbp
                    xel
                    roundbox
                    gradiant (the second vote in the whole game, after storn voting for himself, wow)
                    roundbox has been playing fairly town-oriented, but you had a null? How.

                    dbp as I said earlier may have been wrong, but the read was genuine, if dbp faked his explanation, that'd be news to me. His explanation of storn's meta is a fucking 8 / 10 post. The only way it'd be better is to cite quotes, which I EARNESTLY think dbp would have been able to do if asked earlier.

                    I think I should lean sort of scummy to the majority of the player base at that point in time.

                    But the worst part of this post

                    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                    Call me a parrot, call me a noob, call me whatever you want. That's my gut read and there's nothing I can do but stick to it.
                    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

                    you could totally reread the thread with hindsight in mind to see if actions made by a player earlier show ill-intention with their lynch vote. You can see if there is any more scum-oriented posts knowing what you know.

                    But don't fucking say hindsight has nothing to do with your reads

                    it does

                    tell me again that hindsight had nothing to do with this post

                    tell me again.

                    your reads are butt.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      this sounds suspicious by itself; i feel like you're trying to remind people of this because you're a wolf

                      it wouldn't be as suspicious if you evaluated it first in your post, but this is the only sentence you have
                      drizzle

                      since charu is doing by hand counts

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        I want to flip a table right now

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I haven't seen drizz play like this, I like it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I don't think drizz should be on the table today tho

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              The people i would consider lynching today are just artonach as a reflection of how blind played and DRG because of how she was playing earlier. She has definitely got back into it, which bodes well for her tonight imo.

                              Id just really like to see some more from artonach.
                              I have not developed any more details on my reads as of yet, but anticipate more about this from me before EOD

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I haven't seen drizz play like this, I like it.
                                play like what? how am i playing differently than usual? a lot of people keep saying this but i feel like i'm still playing the way i usually do
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...