TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1171
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    here I'll show my work b/c I'll be afk for a good amount of the phase, DRUNKPOST INCOMING

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1172
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Xel
      has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.

      roundbox
      town so far. there was something early d0, can fetch it if needed. I don't know roundbox's forum wolfgame at all, but, eh.

      botchi246
      hella wolfy, I would actually rather see if anyone can replicate what I've been thinking here before I discuss further

      blindreper1179
      town? he didn't self-pres and people saw him in-thread.
      ok on second thought that's alignment neutral, and just inexplicable. but anyway. n1 reaction to being on the chopping block d0 was towny imho.

      Red Blaster
      has also dropped off imo. having a wolf-red-blaster hone in on AA-as-wolf only to have AA get wolfed n1 would be goofy, but keep in mind wolfteam is 4 people here.
      idfk.

      MarioNintendo
      trending upward, can elaborate

      Tokzic
      the thinnest hard town lean, or the hardest thin town lean? U Decide

      DaBackpack
      town, non-negotiable FOR NOW

      TPS
      wolfy because i have too many other town LOL

      Makilaz
      town lean based on n1 reaction

      drizzleRomanceGirl
      ???????????????????????????????????????????????

      lurker
      is lurker af, idk I'm gonna say town right now, but someone resolve this please because what in god's name

      Xiz
      aside from the storn flip, gradiant had a strong d0 imo; not on the table right now

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1173
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Xel
        has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.
        "can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on"

        "Oh, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk because I couldn't determine alignment off it"

        So you fucking lied

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1174
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Explain your fucking read you bastard

          it reeks of being absolutely fucking garbage all the way from here man

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1175
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Like I can understand if you said that I was scummy because of the fall off of activity.

            I could accept that. It wouldn't even be that bad an argument.

            BUT YOU LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DID A 360 SPIN ON WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1176
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Or is it because I totes think lynching you right now is actually a decent move for that fucking kitb shenanigans

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1177
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Like I haven't read the rest of the night yet

                But what the FUCK man

                your read of me is fucking garbage

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  xel's moving up on my town meter, just thought you should all know
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    xel's moving up on my town meter, just thought you should all know
                    Like I don't even need to mention that he's totally not challenged enough mentally to honestly have thought causing that kitb was a good play either

                    it's fucking common sense

                    however I am willing to amend my perspective of how challenged he is mentally, because it's becoming apparent that I'm fucking wrong

                    so dg stop fuckin' with us and actually explain what you were doing there buddy because I think your answer to it is more fake than fuckin' nikki micunt's ass.

                    And lemmie tell you man, dat ass is fucking FAKE.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      *Drops mic*

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Nah kidding I haven't earned it yet

                        also xiz yer avi is awesome, hi, and be gentle with me.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          xel's moving up on my town meter, just thought you should all know
                          btw is dg rly in yer town pile

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            btw is dg rly in yer town pile
                            I ask because I'm gettin' that sarcastic vibe, but you know

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Like I don't even need to mention that he's totally not challenged enough mentally to honestly have thought causing that kitb was a good play either

                              it's fucking common sense

                              however I am willing to amend my perspective of how challenged he is mentally, because it's becoming apparent that I'm fucking wrong

                              so dg stop fuckin' with us and actually explain what you were doing there buddy because I think your answer to it is more fake than fuckin' nikki micunt's ass.

                              And lemmie tell you man, dat ass is fucking FAKE.
                              You know in hindsight of beginning to reread night, I totoes forgot he actually did talk about it in some good detail

                              I have been an ass hole for no reason and wasted one hell of a diss

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                I have narrowed me focus too far, damn it.

                                Comment

                                Working...