TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #1246
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why Xiz thought Makilas was a wolf for a grand total of two minutes. He could be fishing for a wolf or just trying to force her hand. Doesn't seem like something a wolf would do.

    I'm still getting my bearings here by skimming the thread, although I wouldn't be surprised if I got lynched tonight anyways since I'm a replacement or blind played poorly or the episode of game of thrones was bad or whatever. :/
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #1247
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Also XelNya chill the f out. You're harder to read that a french to russian translation book right now and it's just confusing.
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1248
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Also I'm cool with the vigi claiming scenario.
        I was initially on the fence about it, but I don't really see many drawbacks to it.
        vigi should only claim now if he's been bubbled, otherwise it's useless since the bubbler has a 12 hour period
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1249
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Xiz has yet to do something crazy but honestly I like the way he's posting right now so I'll take it for what it's worth
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1250
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            vigi should only claim now if he's been bubbled, otherwise it's useless since the bubbler has a 12 hour period
            When that was posted the 12 hours hadn't expired yet.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1251
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              But yeah that plan kinda requires both to be here at day start ideally
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1252
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                But yeah that plan kinda requires both to be here at day start ideally
                what the hell I thought it was on the latest page
                wew lad>>
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  ???
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Curious why everybody is seemingly giving tokzic a pass
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      True tho, wheres botchi/tokzic/tps? I don't remember any of them posting since the day began
                      this is a really strange post to make at 8am after a midnight daystart

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Speak of the


                        ....


                        Devil

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                          I mean, if he didn't log in, he can't even read potential pm's sent to him. I don't understand why a role/wolf would dare not even logging in for a day.
                          i don't like two things about this post:

                          - the fact that mario is spending more time talking about tps than tps has talked about anything
                          - "role/wolf" feels like the opposite order that would occur to a player in a scumhunting mindset

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            i don't like two things about this post:

                            - the fact that mario is spending more time talking about tps than tps has talked about anything
                            - "role/wolf" feels like the opposite order that would occur to a player in a scumhunting mindset
                            That second point is really good

                            marionintendo


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Actually, not necessarily

                              But I'm keeping my vote


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Curious why everybody is seemingly giving tokzic a pass
                                has he done anything scummy besides not being around a whole lot

                                I'm not sure what everyone is giving him a pass for

                                Comment

                                Working...