You think it would've been smart to post this during the last day?
a) The 12h had passed
b) Revealing I'm the hyper beam would have me killed during the next night
I tried to find the motivaation behind staying away for so long. I figured that if he didn't even bother logging in to read pm's, that would mean he was probably not a wolf or a town. This was before his deleted post.
TPS replaced out. mellonxcollie is in his seat now.
What do yo mean "he was probably not a wolf or town"?
it's awful that he was the bubbler, and nobody else in the thread is going to understand this, but I'm glad roundbox is able to focus on Muvluv because he just got to the REALLY GOOD part of the game
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment