TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #2536
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    aww that is sweet of you to say Xiz :3 rofl

    I'm going to have to look at Tokzic again myself.
    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I think the people I'm most spooked about are Xiz and Raeko. Their activity has kind of dropped off and I'm getting kind of paranoid on them.
    He says this but his activity level is very similar to our's. He hasn't been saying much this game and it's starting to seem like it could be deliberate UTR play. I've played games where he has played similarly and was a wolf


    I'm also taking a closer look at DBP. He's been probing a lot and asking a lot of questions which is always read as town behaviour. He often does it at night while only one or two people are around to respond to him... seems like it could possibly be a front

    I still think DRG is wolfy as hell. Nothing she has defended herself with has made her look any better in my eyes. I really hope I'm not wrong because I've kinda been tunneling her all game but I just can't shake the feeling. Her posts don't seem natural at all

    I believe that Red Blaster is sketchy but I'm less confident about him. The fact that lurker flipped town made me think about how playing town can be frustrating and town can make dumb moves. Maybe he was off his game and it just sort of avalanched into him looking super wolfy. That botchi vote does look really bad, but again lurker flipped town so ???? I don't know, just trying to think from all angles
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #2537
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      Sorry I've mostly been lurking, I'm down for DRG...?
      this is even weirder

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      My dad decided this was the BEST TIME to go for a driving lesson [...] I didn't like the votes either way and DRG seems wolfy to me, so...
      Doesn't even consider the Antronach votes?
      There is a post of mine that you didn't quote

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      I suspected Drizz all day, got back just in time to vote and had to quickly decide. when I refreshed and saw Xel's vote I just voted on a whim basically. I can see how you might see it as suspect but it wa just kinda because I wasn't confident in voting for Arn or Danceguy when I didn't have strong reads on either of them
      I did consider the Antronach vote but I didn't want to vote him out so soon after he subbed into the game. I had also just subbed into the game at that point and hadn't even read the entire thread. The only person I felt strongly about at that point was DRG. So sue me for using my vote. I explained why I voted that way, it wasn't really a strategic vote. The fact that you are bringing this up as a point against me at this point in the game is a bit suspect to me.
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2538
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Deddo threado
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #2539
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          I'll dump some hot reads at eod before I'm lynched, but I literally have zero interest in continuing this absolutely pointless discussion because as I pointed out, once someone suggests me as a lynch, it happens without fail and there's no preventing it.
          can you please dump these hot reads so i can figure out if i'm reading you properly

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #2540
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I'm also taking a closer look at DBP. He's been probing a lot and asking a lot of questions which is always read as town behaviour. He often does it at night while only one or two people are around to respond to him... seems like it could possibly be a front
            Dbp is one of the players on the site I feel most confident about reading. I don't know exactly how to word it, but there's just a certain aura to his scumhunting efforts that isn't present when he's a red. I feel it strong this game.

            There's no way he's a wolf.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #2541
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Botchi is just as bad of a lynch as I am, might as well just kill me so I don't have to deal with this bullshit v2 tomorrow.
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              botchi whatever
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              You act as if Drizzle insta'ing would've yielded different results
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Maybe now you'll reevaluate your position on Xiz

              You probably won't though, you've got your blinders on
              ok so from what i'm gathering

              You think Dbp/Xiz/+1 is the wolf team?

              Why do you think Drizzle is human? Why do you suspect Xiz? And who do you think the +1 is in your red team?

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #2542
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                The botchi wagon was:

                Mario, Xel, Xiz, DRG, lurker, RB.

                I need to read Xel and Xiz more thoroughly because I'm almost sure one of them is red.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  can you please dump these hot reads so i can figure out if i'm reading you properly
                  I don't really know where I stand on anyone at this point.
                  I've been wrong on basically everyone I've voted for at this point so any confidence I had in my ability is just shattered. I still do think Backpack has to be a wolf, but if nobody is willing to even give the thought any plausibility I'm not going to continue to waste time on it.

                  So I think there's high probability of a wolf between Backpack and Xiz.

                  My next guess would be one between Xel and Drizzle.

                  My last guess would be one between you and Raeko but this is probably my least likely scenario.

                  And finally makilaz just hasn't provided enough information to really base any sort of reads at all off of.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    EDGY VOTE ALERT!!!!!

                    xel

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I don't really know where I stand on anyone at this point.
                      I've been wrong on basically everyone I've voted for at this point so any confidence I had in my ability is just shattered. I still do think Backpack has to be a wolf, but if nobody is willing to even give the thought any plausibility I'm not going to continue to waste time on it.

                      So I think there's high probability of a wolf between Backpack and Xiz.

                      My next guess would be one between Xel and Drizzle.

                      My last guess would be one between you and Raeko but this is probably my least likely scenario.

                      And finally makilaz just hasn't provided enough information to really base any sort of reads at all off of.
                      I don't mean to sound ungrateful but this isn't good enough for me.

                      We need three lynches straight. Putting players in pairs like this without any basis doesn't really help me see where your thinking comes from.

                      Can you go into more detail on why you suspect Dbp/Xiz? Can you put together three players that make sense together as the scum team?

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        If you're confident about Backpack that's what I'm MOST interested in hearing, PRECISELY BECAUSE it is the total opposite of what I think.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          EDGY VOTE ALERT!!!!!

                          xel
                          Ayyyy






























                          Don't.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            I don't mean to sound ungrateful but this isn't good enough for me.

                            We need three lynches straight. Putting players in pairs like this without any basis doesn't really help me see where your thinking comes from.

                            Can you go into more detail on why you suspect Dbp/Xiz? Can you put together three players that make sense together as the scum team?
                            Honestly we need to be focused on one person rather than the entire three remaining people right now. If we hit a wolf at this point it would offer a ton of information leading towards who the other scum are.

                            As far as why I suspect one between Xiz and Backpack..I mean that's literally all I've been discussing lately so not really sure why I'd need to go into any more detail on that.

                            In the Xel/Drizzle option I listed, idk it's mostly down to their interactions as of late. I do think this pairing is almost certainly w/t or t/w as it would be weird for two wolves to interact this way, but at this point I'm not ruling anything out. I'd probably peg Xel over Drizz as the wolf, but I don't exactly have very much history with Drizzle in TWG so for all I know she could very well be a wolf.

                            I don't know I'm bad at this.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Giving scum that open door to mislynch would be really tasteless imho.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                I'd probably peg Xel over Drizz as the wolf, but I don't exactly have very much history with Drizzle in TWG so for all I know she could very well be a wolf.

                                I don't know I'm bad at this.
                                We aren't friends anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...