TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1186
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    side note dg srry for the unneeded ass-holery

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1187
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      ps some night talk thoughts because yeh

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      you can't deny he was wolfy as fuck
      He was it's unfortunate tho.

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      you have like 3 real life days to take a step back and understand that trying to work against lynch manipulation is not wolfy.

      or you're just throwing shade at me, but it would be kind of early for that from you.
      As a side note wanna touch this post.

      Yes manipulating the lyunch isn't scummy inherantly. It's about the execution and why you'd actually do it. Like swapping the lynch to blind would have been less scummy because then it's not a goddamned 50 / 50.

      I still dunno WHY you did it.

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      You're referencing a post in a non-game thread and using it as a means to build a case.
      Shit like this is why you're getting a town read from me this game btw.

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      - he stepped into the thread when the lead wagons were 2-2-2-2 and did not vote anyone.
      - there was no one trying to keep him alive, from my perspective.
      Why despite this kinda post do I see you as scummy

      Originally posted by botchi246
      I like makilaz
      Originally posted by botchi246
      Based on this mislynch who are you side eyeing
      drudgery

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      That's.... all I could gather, really. I tried to see who voted on storn and who voted on blind, but I'm pretty split:

      for blind:
      tokzic
      botchi
      storn (town)
      lurker
      AA

      for storn:
      dance
      dbp
      xel
      roundbox
      gradiant (the second vote in the whole game, after storn voting for himself, wow)

      I'm slightly more sympathetic to those who voted on blind. Not with hindsight, just by the way they post and contribute. Call me a parrot, call me a noob, call me whatever you want. That's my gut read and there's nothing I can do but stick to it.
      bs

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Literally, everyone who voted on storn (except danceguy) were null to me before the flip. Now all of them are null.
      The only guy I didn't like in the blind list was storn, and guess what, he was town after all.
      bs

      then it occurred to me

      why the hell was aa killed

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1188
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        where the fuck is botchi

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1189
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          did he get silenced

          because if that's the case, wolf team is fuckin' GARBAGE

          am I being dumb

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1190
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            Red Blaster
            has also dropped off imo. having a wolf-red-blaster hone in on AA-as-wolf only to have AA get wolfed n1 would be goofy, but keep in mind wolfteam is 4 people here.
            idfk.
            ok
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #1191
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Well, fuck you too xel. Just curious, did you read my reads on those who voted for blind? I don't expect any positive feedback after your post, but still too curious not to ask.
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #1192
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                True tho, wheres botchi/tokzic/tps? I don't remember any of them posting since the day began
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Also, tps wasnt replaced after all?! EZ lyfe
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Honestly I will probably reneg on my not wanting to vote tps if he isn't replaced out before eod today.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Also I'm cool with the vigi claiming scenario.
                      I was initially on the fence about it, but I don't really see many drawbacks to it.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        instareactions would dictate that my reads are bad

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          side note dg srry for the unneeded ass-holery
                          nbd

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            As a side note wanna touch this post.

                            Yes manipulating the lyunch isn't scummy inherantly. It's about the execution and why you'd actually do it. Like swapping the lynch to blind would have been less scummy because then it's not a goddamned 50 / 50.

                            I still dunno WHY you did it.
                            as was covered ad nauseum during n1 (and I don't mean that like "go back and read u dummy, gosh" I just mean hoooo boy were there a lot of posts about this), I don't believe that 50/50 scenarios are bad. I might be the only one, but we'll find out in postgame.

                            why'd I do it? tbh: part of it is really petty.

                            when I switched off of blind and away from both lead wagons right after botchi's vote, both roundbox and makilaz started throwing a fit about it (as much of a fit as can be thrown in the last 2 minutes). I guess because I would be "no longer accountable," regardless of who was lynched? I don't subscribe to the idea that it is important in all contexts, but, eh.

                            so I kinda just went "fine, here, have it your way" and put my vote back on a lead wagon - but not the one where botchi's vote was.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I also have a strange fetish for KITBs; can provide an example of an older game where I did something similar

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                That's.... all I could gather, really. I tried to see who voted on storn and who voted on blind, but I'm pretty split:

                                for blind:
                                tokzic
                                botchi
                                storn (town)
                                lurker
                                AA

                                for storn:
                                dance
                                dbp
                                xel
                                roundbox
                                gradiant (the second vote in the whole game, after storn voting for himself, wow)

                                I'm slightly more sympathetic to those who voted on blind. Not with hindsight, just by the way they post and contribute. Call me a parrot, call me a noob, call me whatever you want. That's my gut read and there's nothing I can do but stick to it.
                                bs
                                so you think there are more wolves in the first group?
                                better start developing a read on me cuz i don't believe it
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...