TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #196
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    this post is wolfy

    especially the last two sentences
    Yes, as we allknow. The first thing you do as a woof is always claim that you've had a woof drought. It's such a classic woof mistake. But didn't we learn last game that it's not always the case that a woof said it?
    And trust me, I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve (yes that sentence is woofy too!!)


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #197
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      not sure if you are trying to say a thing, I'm not detecting any semblance of meaning in the above three lines

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #198
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        But you see the problem Is I'm giving you stuff to read me on as a wolf (another thing that a woof would say) I'd be sure to make sure anything I give you is of the utmost townyness! But oh no! This sad to see the day that a storn mislynch occurs


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #199
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          not sure if you are trying to say a thing, I'm not detecting any semblance of meaning in the above three lines
          There isn't any meaning. I'm honestly just sitting out words.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #200
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by storn42
            Yes, as we allknow. The first thing you do as a woof is always claim that you've had a woof drought. It's such a classic woof mistake. But didn't we learn last game that it's not always the case that a woof said it?
            And trust me, I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve (yes that sentence is woofy too!!)
            You're such a piece of shit, wow

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #201
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              You're such a piece of shit, wow
              Sounds about right.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #202
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                ok next topic please

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  I'm no world would we lynch take down over confusionist.
                  Nice meme
                  is this towny? I wanna say I think so but I would like to ask the audience

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster


                    I got you mang

                    les hunt wuvs

                    we be best tem

                    O and could see MN be wuff but I never played wit 'em so I dunno anything to formulate a read based on past games, and there's nothing super wolfy, but yeah keep tabs plz

                    also that lurker post tho

                    da faq

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      whoever started the "intestines read" thing sucks, that is a GROSS WORD

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        whoever started the "intestines read" thing sucks, that is a GROSS WORD
                        You know what else is gross

                        garbador

                        which you are

                        at this game

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Do you smell that?
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            You smell that?

                            *SNIFF*



                            *SNIFF SNIFF*



                            *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

                            I smell it
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              is this towny? I wanna say I think so but I would like to ask the audience
                              Mechanics talk is always something good to talk about as a woof, it's almost like free townie points but itshe always a debate. Personally the idea that it's always better to have the take down in the game isn't necessarily towny. The takedown is MUVH more dangerous at endgame compared to the confusionist. If I could kill take down d0 instead of d4 I would over confronist. Confusionist is still something to get rid off, but lynching the confusionist doesn't keep the game in mylo.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                is this towny? I wanna say I think so but I would like to ask the audience
                                asks the guy who said he added him to auto-circle based on that post, kind of odd

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...