TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1696
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    @Xiz: Welcome to the reads list extraviganza. And why I took a LONG break before hammering this out.

    Also gonna denote that I'm using my perspective of NOW. So anything I said previously is gonna get ignored, unless otherwise stated.

    Me:

    XelNya - scum of the earth. Absolutely loves puns a little too much this game. Plays like shit. Would lynch.

    Town Pile

    Red Blaster - Has been playing town-oriented all game. Popping into to offer perspective, without doing so in a way that strikes me as "faking" it.

    We're skipping a lot of the opening posts. Lots of them can be lumped into the "shitpost" or "sarcasm" pile.

    Once he starts ghettin' semiserious
    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Iirc the other game I played with tps, he made a really weird mechanics post and got lynched for it and was a wolf. Just food for thought.
    Talks about tps and discusses why using a past game's meta implys he thinks tps is scummy.
    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    It was a jTWG..the power of loooooove

    He posted this and got lynched for it
    Gives enough of a shit to dig the game up, find the post. Solidifies his position. It's a weakone, but even then, he has a POST to base the implication on.

    Doesn't outright accept my invitation to be friends this game. Like that post isn't a joke. I was likin his play. I had no reason to suspect he's fakin. He's shootin' shit. Contributed a little here on something worth talking about. Doesn't outright try to pocket me either.

    His reaction to Lurker's reaction test is, interesting I think. I mean he's being snarky, but not shouting for lurker to - well wait. This feels angle shooty.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I'm no world would we lynch take down over confusionist.
    Nice meme
    He's right btw.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I smell it
    Agrees with another one of my AT THE TIME town reads. In a funny / subtle way.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Except that I was replying to lurker who claimed to be the confusionist and outted his team. Therefore we'd always lynch him over the takedown who can then eat an unobstructed nightkill.
    I don't wanna assume, but I think he's saying we'd just hyperbeam who we thought the take down was. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Hot read:
    Drizzle is town.
    First post I outright disagree with. Drizzle has played weird.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Nobody ever lynches AA ever..even when he's WOLFY as shit.
    He's right doe.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Can we talk about Tps
    Keepin' dat UTR player fresh in the mind man, what a play.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    defensive post about not being defensive
    Ayyy that AA pressure is pretty dank. Worth doing early too, because like I said earlier, he's right. I think the earlier in the game we clear AA the better.

    SIDE NOTE:

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    would lynch botchi because:

    terrible reaction to lurker's post
    no motivation to solve the game, white noise
    reactive, not proactive

    would lynch drg because:

    see above post

    would lynch blind because:

    he feels exactly the same the sleepwalkers game

    makilaz/tps/roundbox please fucking post useful stuff
    Huh, is Botchi worth a reconsider?

    --------- END SIDE NOTE ----------

    rips on AA more in a good way, not accusing him, but gettin AA to talk to 'em. Gives us shit to work with.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Why MN?
    Prod dat pos.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Speaking of which, did you ever actually post your reasons?
    DAT DRG PUNCH MAN. GET THIS LADY AN ICE PACK, SHE GOT BURNED.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Honestly my vote will go one of three places.
    Danceguy
    Storn
    Drizzle
    Public stance shared. Not explained, and at least he's thinkin' for himself.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Find anything good?
    Gives no fucks about the iso

    NONE

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Curious why everybody is seemingly giving tokzic a pass
    DIS PING MANG SO GUD.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Has anyone noticed Dap has been constantly making posts like these?
    So good.

    To spare this from getting longer, the short hand is this. He's not being super indepth - something I'd normally HOUND him for not doing - but it feels in place, feels like it's got a point.

    Do wish he'd explain himself better, and ISO someone. That'd sell him into autotowncircle even for me.


    lurker - Rereading his posts... I laughed more than I ought to have. I'm not really good at reading into lurker at all. His comments have felt town oriented



    Originally posted by lurker
    how about instead of being a little shit complaining about inactivity you take action and try to get reactions
    for instance:
    i am the confusionist and my partners are tps and danceguy
    Originally posted by lurker
    i am absolutely 100% telling the truth and i will get myself modkilled if tps isn't lynched today because i don't trust him and take down is a shitty ass role
    These posts are inherantly dumb, and part of me thinks honestly he should have been mod-killed for the seccond one.

    However, what he's going for here is HILARIOUS.

    Originally posted by lurker
    people whose reactions sucked:
    you
    blind

    people whose reactions were p good:
    red blaster
    danceguy
    ethan

    person who failed to notice that both halves of the post were specifically directed at him but was otherwise ok:
    storn

    people whose peripheral interactions sucked:
    drizz
    gradiant

    roundbox:
    roundbox
    I feel left out.

    because I was

    Originally posted by lurker
    you see this shit?
    this is kevin last game
    you're just not thinking at all before you talk shit
    but it's ok cuz you can just kill me tonight and everyone will forget how hard i'm reading you
    Ayyyyyy

    Originally posted by lurker
    if we had to lynch someone who i provoked a bad reaction out of i'd go with blind over botchi every time
    drizz also has an odd posting style on ffr in general which i can't take to be alignment indicative but i'm more willing to let her go than danceguy
    ehhh follows his reads doe

    Originally posted by lurker
    seriously how is blind off of everyone's lists
    is there something i'm missing
    Huh, call me paranoid, but is there a chance I'm wrong and he's been bussing blind the whole fucking game?

    'Cause that'd be fucking priceless.

    Originally posted by lurker
    oh no roundbox silenced me
    I like this post in hindsight. Originally I felt is was kinda a joke, but it kinda opens the door for if anyone DID get hit, to say so and be given this consideration later. Not sure if I am readin' too much into it.

    Originally posted by lurker
    "d0 meme lynch" should only mean one thing at this point


    specifically roundbox+danceguy proposing the idea
    in addition, whether or not you're ever going to read d0 you carry the weight of gradiant voting for storn super early, giving a lazy reason for not switching off, and being useless late in the day
    oh

    Just yeah. Townie posts that aren't faked imho. Helped catch arnt.


    Xiz -
    Pardon my lazy commentary on you. But you have so many fuckin' townie posts. You're posting thoughts, progressing the game, proding better than anyone. I originally had Red Blaster has my top town, but a fucking SKIM of your post history makes me realize that would be DUMB.

    That said I read over it.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Okay, just understand where i'm coming from.

    From my view:

    - You have never played with me, but implied in that post that you have and know my playstyle
    - When I stated "I was confused" you interpreted it as "im confident"


    From my view you lied. That's a good enough reason for me to vote you.
    This is the good kinda shit that if I smoked weed, and this post was weed presented next to DRG's posts this game (as weed), would be considered some FINE QUALITY weed. I'd give you a fresh shit for DRG's posts but i'd pay fuckin top dollar for a xiz post

    and I work at walmart, I'm pretty much fucking broke.


    roundbox - I'm out of effort

    just be town plz kthnx

    Null Pile:

    DaBackpack - I REALLY liked dbp earlier, but he's not so much trying to direct town. Either scum team is as I listed below or dbp is playing a good wolf game and it's confusing me.

    Tokzic -
    Don't hate me guys but he's null because 99% of his game feels like ireelevant commentary from like, my brother, who doesn't really play this goddamned game, but has, and knows everyone in it.

    And like that sentence, his game has no substance to it.

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    alright i think i'm about due to dump my

    SICK READS LIST

    very town
    - dbp
    - danceguy
    - xel

    townish
    - lurker
    - makilaz

    ???
    - roundbox
    - drizzle
    - tps
    - xiz

    scum lean
    - red blaster
    - botchi

    lynch pls
    - mario
    - blind
    Like this is the best part, but I kinda undervalue it because I dunno why anyone is where they are from his perspective.

    So yeah, forgive mne tokzic senpai plz.


    mellonxcollie - uhg you're one of the annoying kind of people who turn off the setting that makes me remember how to get to your forum posts the annoying way. Drudgery.

    We keep this quick. I'm not accounting for the replacement. I think that would skiew my perspective.

    FUCKIN' DROPS DANK READ LIST.

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    So I tried my best to read the entire thread but I gotta admit I didn't quite make it. I accidentally Little Witch Academia'd while trying to make this post and a few other distractions. Anyway here is an outsider's view of the game so far

    Reads:

    ~Wolfy~

    Botchi - his first post is making a flimsy excuse to be inactive and it seems like he is intentionally setting up an UTR game in advance. lurker reads him town, botchi calls him out immediately. this was like really early in the game and maybe I'm reading too much into shitposting but it seemed weirdly serious for the beginning of the game and just seems like a very wolf-partnery interaction.

    He called AA's kill a "lynch" which seems like very odd wording. For a wolf, a wolf kill is kind of like a "lynch" since they vote/decide who to kill.

    Could have been a slip in his posting. Idk there is just something about the way he is posting and also just showing up at convenient times that seems wolfy

    DRG - Day 1, DRG accuses Mario of defending TPS even though his post doesn't really defend TPS and has quite a bit of doubt of himself in the post. Seems like a stretch in logic. Her wall of text about Danceguy also seemed like mostly stretched logic.

    Xiz states "Replacements are not alignment indicative" and she responds with

    Yet another example of stretched reasoning on a nothing comment. It just seems like she is grasping at straws to find things to argue with and her posts seem faked.

    ~Kinda Wolfy~

    Lurker - Seems to speak in a lot of absolutes about what is happening. This is a weaker read for me but he just gives that ~wolfy vibe~

    Xiz - IDK he seems to share a lot of my reads but still giving a wolfy vibe. This is another weak read from me since it's just based on vibes he is giving off which could also be attributed to him being a replacement, but tiny bit on the wolfy side for me

    roundbox - leaning wolf

    Blind/Arno - leaning wolf

    ~Town~

    Tokzic - just seems like his town game. When Tokzic is a wolf he gets much more invested in the game than when he is town. This game, he has only popped up occasionally during important parts like the vote then slips back into Dota land. I think if Tokzic had a power or wolf role he would be more invested in the game, for that reason I believe he is vanilla town, but it's not very concrete in my mind.

    Danceguy - I understand his logic about the KITB. I think that a wolf would be more concerned with having power over the vote while humans might be more willing to leave it to chance. It seems like he is generating discussion and posting drunk is always a risky move

    BackPack - I like the logic he is following and he is asking lots of questions of people. He hasn't done anything suspicious in my eyes

    Xel - very emotional reactions to things and gets excited very easily. Just seems like genuine posting.

    Mario - Has a legitimate reason to be AFK but is still managing to post with some frequency. He is asking people questions seemingly to help form his own opinions. He has not made too many bold statements and seems unsure of his own logic which only seems natural for a town player

    Makilaz - leaning town

    red blaster - leaning town

    I wanted to write up my thoughts for each player but I'm a bit burnt out now. I will definitely continue this in a few hours. For now though, botchi. I really don't like that "lynch" slip.
    I agree with a lot of these even now.

    except mario. quick tldr given, but the effort's there.

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    I would like to see more from DRG, she's not my top choice for today even though I am suspicious of her
    yep.
    1
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    Ok cool!! Well I definitely did not read Arn as town, so that's good. Idk why I didn't want to vote for him



    I suspected Drizz all day, got back just in time to vote and had to quickly decide. when I refreshed and saw Xel's vote I just voted on a whim basically. I can see how you might see it as suspect but it wa just kinda because I wasn't confident in voting for Arn or Danceguy when I didn't have strong reads on either of them
    At least yer honest.

    short hand, leanin' town, but I wanna see some night talk / early next phase to decide. I like what I see doe.


    Makilaz - who? what? HUH.

    Fuckin' scum pile

    botchi246 - Most of the posts that aren't shit posts are defensive, or just so fucking trashy, or flip floppy. Like I can't be nice about it, that's how bad it is.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Gradiant, what do you base this lurker / me thing on? I know i have had very little interaction in this game for reasons, but i dont think what you have read on me justifies me as a lynch candidate. Is this idea based on this reasoning?
    Deez. Nuts.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Please dude, like d0 really matters anyways. 9/10 times its a mislynch. Anyways, that aside, im done with that stuff hence the activity
    Day 0 matters more than you do, even this late in the game.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    DBP- detective mode A-Ok
    Gradiant-hes alright in my book but not a strong town
    AA-the most active person ever in the history of the world, but srsly hes fine with me for right now, so I wouldnt vote him d0. He is so hard to read right though, so fml
    storn- hes super null right now for me, so im not gonna vote him
    [twgv]DRG[\twgv]- based on how shes playing right now. kinda flip floppy with that weird defense of blindreper earlier. most wolf
    blindreper-if DRG is a wolf, blind is a wolf, so he is not sitting in safe territory with me
    RB-null, i cant seem to get a whole lot out of his posts other than that he is staying afloat in the conversations
    roundbox-null, no indications for either side for me. there really isnt a whole lot to go off
    tps-substitute bait, never played with the guy/girl so in order for me to read him i need more action from him
    lurker-another null, that dumb post earlier was especially odd to me, but i guess he was doing that reactions test which is definitely still in the back of my mind cuz it seemed so odd
    MN-town lean, he seems pretty confident which is different from his wolf game. unless he had some major epiphany in wolfplay, he is safe to me for d0
    Let's go over this in all-headache-inducing-detail.

    rly alright on gradiant who was just grillin' you? Nah. Not havin' it. I ain't drank 'nuff.
    aa isn't town 'cause he's active. goes on to say he wont vote him, can't read him but says he's town. nice. I did a rod.
    BUSSING?
    BUSSING^2 = STILL FUCKING BUSSING FREN.
    how is rb not townie, if you have time to do the fucking scracth card event you got time to do some actual reading isntead of skimming.
    I haven't reread br here so i dunno, I'll pass this one up.
    a real fair comment actually, *slop clap -
    FUCKIN' HELL WHERE IS THIS READ FROM? THE FUCKIN' TOILET AFTER TACO BELL?

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    it seriously doesn't matter unless you say you want to lynch AA for pulling it out of his ass.

    otherwise, tokzic has received 0 votes to this point, there is no fucking cfd that lands on tokzic. next topic, bud.
    o yeah dis was important to

    because you didn't even fucking mention me either

    at all

    i'm important














    ass hole.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Maybe i think tokzic and AA could be a pair
    That was fuckin' quick WR pace man

    too bad you fucking hit the fire when going up ganon's tower

    fuckin' noob.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    When i looked back at the roster...
    You got beef with me just say it
    Am I open to this offer as well?

    Because buddy, pal. I got some shit to - wait, I've been doing that anyway.

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Im still not ok with DRG.
    As for MN, i agree with lurker on this behind the back ish. Id feel bad.
    Im ok with blind based on my DRG read.
    Storn...i really dont know. Im not as comfortable with his lynch
    Originally posted by botchi246
    [twgv]DRG[\twgv]- based on how shes playing right now. kinda flip floppy with that weird defense of blindreper earlier. most wolf
    blindreper-if DRG is a wolf, blind is a wolf, so he is not sitting in safe territory with me
    Originally posted by botchi246
    [twgv]DRG[\twgv]- based on how shes playing right now. kinda flip floppy with that weird defense of blindreper earlier. most wolf
    blindreper-if DRG is a wolf, blind is a wolf, so he is not sitting in safe territory with me
    Can't wait to vote you when day starts, it's gonne be fucking GREAT.

    Because

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Ill switch to blind cuz drg isnt happening. I guess we will see what happens.
    Come here wolf. Out your partner as drg so we can end the game

    you fuck


    drizzleRomanceGirl -
    I've come to a realization...I NEVER make any good posts in twg, because we already see them way too much on the game, and some of them are very emotional and can make the game more emotional than it could be otherwise."

    Oh wait, I'm here to give a list of quotes that justify my read, not mock the comment wall for my own amusement.

    /i'manassholeI'msorryDRGIcan'tresistnotaddingthis

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    why is your oh capitalized? do you know something we don't?
    drudgery

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    Red is too calm to be a wolf IMO

    he accused danceguy almost as soon as he first posted and asked if he could be a digimon for fun

    he also was too silly when he was accused
    look at me im town guaiz look how town i am srs bizznuts from the get goe

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    i like having reads on people when the game starts
    I like to have my book read before I get ahold of the book.

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    i triple-counter claim confusionist :P
    TAKE DOWN the fake posting a little you...

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    why are you voting for me?
    LES GO. DEFENSIVE POST.

    MUS DEFEN... TOWN RED

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    wait blind what do you think about the game so far?
    You already know

    your friend is scum

    ask him about the game to make him look more townie

    OH

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    i haven't been suspicious of you yet because you've been really helpful, but why are you trying to blame blindreper when he hasn't posted a lot and you haven't posted any reads on him yet?
    drg defen wuf buddi

    much wow

    [QUOTE=drizzleRomanceGirl;4436666]
    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    It's your typical D0 shenanigans, it's good imo. QUOTE]

    but there's been a lot of useful posts too

    you don't have any reads or opinions about anyone yet?
    FEIGN ACTIVITY EXQUISITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    I AM THE

    DESSSSSTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYERRRRRRRRRR

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    D: rude
    I set a goal for myself that for your read in specific, I had to make a post that was

    so needlessly angry

    so needlessly mean

    so bad

    that it makes xiz see me as town for going through such a strenuous effort to be a complete ass hole

    because that's how I get town read

    Let me spare myself for further cementing myself as beeing needlessly rude

    you're scum. your posts are fake, feign that you have an interest, but you are interacting with your team mates to try and make them look better.

    I'm 100% willing to lynch you should the oppertunity present it's self

    (End of post note, plz don't take me saying these things too personally. It's meant in good fun. ^_^)


    MarioNintendo -
    How the fuck do you read this ass hole again? He's full of shit.

    Originally posted by MarioNintendo
    How can there be three names? (Are we even allowed to talk about this?)
    Just fuckin' get lynched already geez


    ps im tired i got a little lazy

    hope you get the gist of it

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #1697
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Why does that last post not leave me with a sense that I was helpful























      But the complete feeling of being an absolute cunt

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1698
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #1699
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          xelnya i love your jokes

          also you're wrong
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1700
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I look forward to reading Xel's tower post when I wake up
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1701
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              @DaBackpack

              I will be reading through Episode 7 tomorrow !!
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1702
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                MarioNintendo
                trending upward, can elaborate
                this just feels like it has to be it, the phase sucking so hard means there's barely anything else to go on though
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Personally I think botchi is a better target, but I wouldn't disagree with a shot on Drizzle.
                  I completely agree. Botchi has been setting off alarm bells since I first looked at the thread. DRG seems like a good target to me too though.

                  As for Danceguy, after reading his reads list here is my thought:

                  He says in his reads list (bold by me):
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  Xel has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.
                  Then near EOD yesterday he said

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  Xel's towny
                  with no further explanation than that.

                  Maybe he saw a post by Xel on N1 which he found to be weird, resulting in him making Xel his target. That seems like it could be a soft reveal to me
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Well it seems a lot of yall are really looking at me as a wolf.
                    How is that comment where I said drg and blind being partners wolfy at all?! I am not understanding yalls point of view and REALLY not understanding these dumb votes on me.
                    I am not even playing like a wolf. I am asking questions and bringing attention to things that definitely require it.
                    I really think and still do that DRG is a wolf and needs to be lynched tonight because of her Blind comment and weird play throughout. If yall really think im a better lynch than her, you are out of your goddamn minds.
                    I have been right on Blind/Arntonach for the whole game, but yah lets just gloss over that because apparently im wolf partners with them according to you Xel.
                    Also, I admit that danceguy was on my radar before his little mistake, because that quote where he said this game is getting easier threw me off. Apparently that was softing, which I did not pick up on.
                    Whoever thinks that I am a good lynch, you gonna be gutchecked if and when my mislynch happens. Screw off

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      also you're wrong
                      prove it

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Well it seems a lot of yall are really looking at me as a wolf.
                        How is that comment where I said drg and blind being partners wolfy at all?! I am not understanding yalls point of view and REALLY not understanding these dumb votes on me.
                        I am not even playing like a wolf. I am asking questions and bringing attention to things that definitely require it.
                        I really think and still do that DRG is a wolf and needs to be lynched tonight because of her Blind comment and weird play throughout. If yall really think im a better lynch than her, you are out of your goddamn minds.
                        I have been right on Blind/Arntonach for the whole game, but yah lets just gloss over that because apparently im wolf partners with them according to you Xel.
                        Let me spell it out for you

                        even though I somewhat made it clear

                        "Im ok with blind based on my DRG read."

                        "blindreper-if DRG is a wolf, blind is a wolf, so he is not sitting in safe territory with me"

                        In this spoiler is I think EVERY post between these two statements.


                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Click on the post though and youll see
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Here
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        But dbp, drg defended blind with out anyone asking about it. Isnt that weird to defend someone who hasnt added anything? I think so
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        As i thought.
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        When i looked back at the roster...
                        You got beef with me just say it
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        But theres so little to go on between them, which could be indicative in itself, that i dont have anything to build on
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Maybe i think tokzic and AA could be a pair
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        I forgot they were even in the game. There was a good amount of chatter about tps though, so i remembered him/her
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        My thoughts are in my reads list gradiant
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Well i looked just now, cuz i didnt think to do it today so chill. AA a tokzic townread is shaky at best. What are you even basing that on?
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        And who the eff keeps deleting my avvys?! Srsly this one was fine
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        What about tokzic and makilaz
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        i could have sworn his first game was wolf... alas i prolly remember incorrectly
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        i agree with this 110%, but he hasnt said hardly anything
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        dammit DRG
                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Prolly town? What has he even said?! Ill look a bit right quick


                        NONE of these show a progression to being ok with blind.

                        That's my issue. That's why I triple quoted it.

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        Whoever thinks that I am a good lynch, you gonna be gutchecked if and when my mislynch happens. Screw off
                        You are a good lynch, at this moment.

                        I'm not afraid of a gut check, iso, and if DG wasn't a complete twat, a cop check.

                        Like hell, xiz or dbp or even lurker should fuckin do so

                        you know what you're gonna see

                        lots of shit posts, and mediocre contributions.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          I'm not afraid of a gut check, iso, and if DG wasn't a complete twat, a cop check.
                          For the sake of some pleeb who is gonna say it

                          no I'm not saying I'd be a good cop check. drg / botchi would have been the best checks. I'm just saying that if the cop DID feel the need to check me, I have zero fucking fear of it

                          none

                          zero

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            NONE of these show a progression to being ok with blind.
                            To further spell it out for you personally

                            it reads as if you're trying to subtly switch your blind read there

                            the only thing you have going for you right now to me

                            is that you DID vote him off

                            and I admittedly didn't account for voting patterns, and that';s fucking sloppy of me given that charu's made it hella easy to take note of them

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              In fact actually you voted him two days in a row now that I look at it

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                In fact I think now that I think on it, I made a mistake of not accounting for the voteing patterns

                                because if I side step off botchi for a moment, which I feel is needed now that I'm being less of a twat temporarily

                                let me just lump out drg's votes to further that read

                                as I feel maybe JUST MAYBE I should reread botchi in specific

                                drg's voted danceguy both days, mario voted drg

                                and botchi's voted blind / arnt both days

                                Comment

                                Working...