TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1021
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Oh shit. Zenith had a town read on TPS day 1??????

    He should have had his seer on by then right??
    I didn't want TPS to become up in arms like Blind is now. By announcing that I had a wolf confirmation tracking on TPS, I would've died sooner, you guys wouldn't have any form of seering results and confirmation that a wolf role is tampering with seer/tracker results, and I wouldn't be alive to watch two of my confirmed wolf reads die while I lived AND STILL benefit town.

    No, it was not a slip in any way whatsoever, this was according to my plan you outed last night and I for a split second thought you gave me away by doing that.

    I'll diagnose Blind's big case about me in a moment, but I can already see artificial comments and situations where wolf blind would definitely try to pin me down. There's also a few comments which are downright false from him.





    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1022
      Vote Count

      Votes from post 893 to post 1021
      Night in 27:00:01

      ---
      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
      • 2 -- blindreper1179 -- _Zenith_ (29), Charu (28)
      • 2 -- _Zenith_ -- blindreper1179 (14), DaBackpack (31)
      • 1 -- unvote -- reuben_tate (11)
      • 5 -- not voting -- DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (0), storn42 (0), Tokzic (13), Vendetta21 (0)
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1023
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Blind I love you man
        You guys, specifically you (and mashi isn't here) fucked me over HUGE last game because I was dead right. I am dead right here too and this time I'm not stopping until I prove to you guys Blind is the confirmed wolf I got a tracking result on and until I can bury this game.





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1024
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          This is curious, lol, interesting reaction from backpack.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1025
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I'm reading his claim again; on white he provides beneficial to town "Injections". On Black, he gives more potent injections that can really destroy the wolf team in a sense.

            Injection E is by far the most troublesome and I never want to see it in this game. Essentially if he gives Injection E to a wolf I hope he realizes he gave the wolves the ability to stockpile a mislynch on someone.

            Blind are you still standing proud to your claim? You haven't made much mention of your role just like myself.
            Why do I need to repeat my claim and talk about it? It's really simple, and doesn't need constant repeating.
            Originally posted by Tps222
            i saw it as well DBP
            Hey DBP, you were agreed with with tps here, what happend to being on storn?
            storn
            Hey DBP, you were agreed with with tps here, what happend to being on storn?
            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            First off want to say I just caught up with the thread and it looks like we hit that point where we fill a whole day phase with reads list and work from there (Personally this is where I rise as town).

            I disproved the cultist third party in an earlier post. Lemme find it and quote it for you.
            You never did find the quote for us, and no one ever really made a list? What the fuck are you talking about?
            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I don't think a mass claim would be beneficial to town. If there are counterclaims thus far or any claims that can be disproved now we should be situating around those this phase.

            I still have questions regarding this game due to not having any knowledge about the wolves (none have died so far), and I have the feeling we are dealing with a few wolf roles that have influenced the game so far (Extra Vote on V due to the Injection he took, Possible seer/tracker tampering, etc).
            It seems like you know there's a tampering role, because it's you. Right, I'm right aren't I? I know you won't admit it til after game, but I gotchu.
            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Yo Round, I assume the vote tracker won't pick up the voye on V from the injection.

            Also, Tps
            Hmmm.... Where'd that town read go? Oh, yeah. You happen to "random" on your pretty much only hard town read. hmmmmmmm...
            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            This to a point.

            I have a massive wolf read on a certain player who outweighs the "more than likely wolf but we don't know 'cause #MysteryGame" as I still believe there is a wolf-aligned role that can tamper with seer/tracker results.

            I'm not saying Tokzic shouldn't die and no I am not defending him in a more-than-probable death; but I'm going with my reads.
            Hmmm... I have a feeling you know something we don't......
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1026
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              You can see blind is grasping at straws by the way.

              I mean, the fact he said Day 1 and not Night 2 shows you how much he's in deep shit.

              And he knows it


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1027
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                blind, keep 'em coming, your salt is delicious.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  I didn't mention any phases, wtf are you talking about charu?

                  I have no idea who's his partner's are, but I'm starting to think its you....
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    I didn't want TPS to become up in arms like Blind is now. By announcing that I had a wolf confirmation tracking on TPS, I would've died sooner, you guys wouldn't have any form of seering results and confirmation that a wolf role is tampering with seer/tracker results, and I wouldn't be alive to watch two of my confirmed wolf reads die while I lived AND STILL benefit town.

                    No, it was not a slip in any way whatsoever, this was according to my plan you outed last night and I for a split second thought you gave me away by doing that.

                    I'll diagnose Blind's big case about me in a moment, but I can already see artificial comments and situations where wolf blind would definitely try to pin me down. There's also a few comments which are downright false from him.
                    Ugh


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      I want answers so badly


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I didn't mention any phases, wtf are you talking about charu?

                        I have no idea who's his partner's are, but I'm starting to think its you....
                        Is this mylo right now, or no?

                        Because if I was partners with Zenith, I would be throwing the game right now for wolves.

                        Think on that, Mr. Wolfy-buns.

                        I'm gonna use your salt to make a feast!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Why do I need to repeat my claim and talk about it? It's really simple, and doesn't need constant repeating.

                          Hey DBP, you were agreed with with tps here, what happend to being on storn?

                          You never did find the quote for us, and no one ever really made a list? What the fuck are you talking about?

                          It seems like you know there's a tampering role, because it's you. Right, I'm right aren't I? I know you won't admit it til after game, but I gotchu.

                          Hmmm.... Where'd that town read go? Oh, yeah. You happen to "random" on your pretty much only hard town read. hmmmmmmm...


                          Hmmm... I have a feeling you know something we don't......
                          Because you need to make an effort as town? That's lower than Red Blaster skill to know that dude.

                          I quoted, you're fucking Blind like your name. People started making slight reads list and I was going to do the same but never got to it.

                          See the manner in which this post is typed says you are fucked. Take it seriously. I knew there was a tampering role because I got tampered with you fuck.

                          Again, it was part of a calculated plan to 1) Not out myself and 2) Not have TPS artificially fight me as a wolf when it was easier to push his lynch.

                          Yeah, it's called my tracking results at the time.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Is this mylo right now, or no?

                            Because if I was partners with Zenith, I would be throwing the game right now for wolves.

                            Think on that, Mr. Wolfy-buns.

                            I'm gonna use your salt to make a feast!
                            It is not mylo. By having you guys follow me and lynch TPS we generated two phases where town can mislynch before reaching mylo. Had we not lynched TPS we would be in mylo as of right now.





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I want answers so badly
                              It's called playing the the sneaky Tracker with one confirmed data point correctly.

                              Trading himself for a wolf would be a sub-optimal play if he chose to out himself to get TPS.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Wait, blind does bring up a good point though? I understand not wanting to out him just yet for the sake of gathering more tracker results. However, defending him and reading him as town is completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. You could have still fought for his lynch without officially giving yourself away.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...