TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1141
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I brought it up earlier, and yes Tokzic hasn't mentioned receiving a message saying he was painted or not (we went under the assumption he was from my confirmation and his role claim). I did not get "painted" for tracking a wolf, I got "painted" from a wolf period.

    I wanted Tokzic to say whether or not he did receive a message about possibly being "painted" because it would prove if RB's seering is true or false.

    If Tokzic says he didn't get a message, he confirms himself as a wolf and town will more than likely win by lynching Blind and Tokzic.

    On the subject of Zenith v Blind, here is what town would receive by lynching one of us:

    By lynching Blind, we receive a total of 5 phases where we could mislynch to narrow down who is the last wolf (But remember that would only happen if Tokzic isn't a wolf).

    By lynching Zenith, we lose a phase. This is under the assumption that the night kill happens and another town dies, thus being 4 town 2 wolves with only one phase to solve it in.
    By lynching me, we lose a phase, and you're one step closer to winning. I'm not a Fucking wolf.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1142
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      By lynching me, we gain several phases, and town is one step closer to winning. I'm a Fucking wolf.
      Fixed.





      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1143
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Floor Affinity Votes

        White (1) - blind
        Black (5) - Tokzic, Zenith, DaBackpack, ben, Charu
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1144
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Fixed.
          You are literally more annoying than Xel.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1145
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Also, it's still going to be white in case of a tie right?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1146
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You are literally more annoying than Xel.
              It's these kinds of posts that do not help you in any manner.





              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1147
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                I don't give two fucks.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  You being an unbearable cunt doesn't help you either.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    I wanted Tokzic to say whether or not he did receive a message about possibly being "painted" because it would prove if RB's seering is true or false.

                    If Tokzic says he didn't get a message, he confirms himself as a wolf and town will more than likely win by lynching Blind and Tokzic.
                    ok the more i read this, the less sense it makes

                    You're saying that there's a wolf who "paints" people to mess with Seerings and that you got a notification saying you were painted. Okay. I get that.

                    But why in the fuck would I keep that information secret? After getting Seered red, why would that not be the first thing out of my mouth, instead of, you know, fucking outing my role?

                    And why do you think claiming I got that message would clear me, and failing to do so confirms me red? If I were in your shoes I would think quite the opposite. If a guy who got Seered red suddenly said three days later "OH BY THE WAY I DID GET A MESSAGE SAYING I GOT PAINTED MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS IT LOL!" I would find them suspicious as fuck, I wouldn't fucking clear them.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Ok, I remember that I did want curry to die, but I wasn't doing to lynch him.
                      blind wants choof dead > choof gets wolfed
                      blind wants curry dead > curry gets wolfed

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        ok the more i read this, the less sense it makes

                        You're saying that there's a wolf who "paints" people to mess with Seerings and that you got a notification saying you were painted. Okay. I get that.

                        But why in the fuck would I keep that information secret? After getting Seered red, why would that not be the first thing out of my mouth, instead of, you know, fucking outing my role?

                        And why do you think claiming I got that message would clear me, and failing to do so confirms me red? If I were in your shoes I would think quite the opposite. If a guy who got Seered red suddenly said three days later "OH BY THE WAY I DID GET A MESSAGE SAYING I GOT PAINTED MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS IT LOL!" I would find them suspicious as fuck, I wouldn't fucking clear them.
                        You don't get it.

                        I didn't keep the information secret (Yes, I hid it until I outed myself and my role), and if you can see I wasn't the one who got seered, you did. I announced that I got a message saying I was "Painted" because it confirms the tampering with seer results being in a wolf-aligned role.

                        I outed both myself and my knowledge about said wolf role together, so you're partially wrong there.

                        If you got the message about being "Painted" it would confirm that RB's seering result on you was false (He claimed you are Red), which would clear you as not a wolf. Since you heavily imply you did not receive such message, it would mean RB's seering result on you was true, and that means your Guardian claim is false and you are a wolf.





                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          ok i was hoping that looking on this game with fresh eyes would make this decision easier

                          nope still fucking hard

                          really wish some of our inactives would share their reads so i could connect all the dots and have any conviction about anything whatsoever

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            If you got the message about being "Painted" it would confirm that RB's seering result on you was false (He claimed you are Red), which would clear you as not a wolf. Since you heavily imply you did not receive such message, it would mean RB's seering result on you was true, and that means your Guardian claim is false and you are a wolf.
                            or

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            One of the Things That Is Going On

                            - Red Blaster is red and faking Seering results.
                            - Red Blaster is third party and faking Seering results.
                            - Red Blaster's claim was real but there is a red role that tampers with Seering results.
                            - Red Blaster's claim was real but he is not sane.
                            - Red Blaster's claim was real but he was lying about his Seering.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              blind wants choof dead > choof gets wolfed
                              blind wants curry dead > curry gets wolfed
                              Yup. You got it. Even I wouldn't make myself that obvious if I was a wolf. I'm not gonna sit there all Fucking day phase just to be like "oh, they wouldn't listen, so I'll just wolf them instead."

                              Also, if you look, I didn't try, not once, to lynch curry. I doubted everything about him but still went at zenith. And now zenith is on me. Hmmmmmm......
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                zenith
                                This was after conversing with curry explaining why I didn't believe him.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...