TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1171
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Alright I begin my long descent into this thread over some half price happy hour apps and a glass of powerade
    I think we're good now, blind is a wolf


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1172
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      OK I think we're good now

      Then yeah Tokzic is a wolf if he didn't get painted
      He claims to not have a painting message and not being a wolf (still claiming a Guardian role), though I don't suggest lynching him today.

      I will never back down from lynching a confirmed wolf due to my role, and I will gladly lynch Tokzic next day phase if he doesn't die during night.





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1173
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        TPS/blind/tokzic team


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1174
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          He claims to not have a painting message and not being a wolf (still claiming a Guardian role), though I don't suggest lynching him today.

          I will never back down from lynching a confirmed wolf due to my role, and I will gladly lynch Tokzic next day phase if he doesn't die during night.
          yeah obvs, blind dies today


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1175
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            TPS/blind/tokzic team
            If Tokzic is the Guardian he claims to be, replace him with Mellon and it'll be hard to change that read on the wolf team.

            Reason for Mellon is due to Manti and V towntelling while they could, and Mellon has been far too neutral and inactive to be town imo.





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1176
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              If Tokzic is the Guardian he claims to be, replace him with Mellon and it'll be hard to change that read on the wolf team.

              Reason for Mellon is due to Manti and V towntelling while they could, and Mellon has been far too neutral and inactive to be town imo.
              I guess ---- but I'm not going to easily believe that ANOTHER mechanic altered Red Blaster's red seering on Tokzic

              something something occam's razor


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #1177
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Or is it Gatorade?

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  OK I think we're good now

                  Then yeah Tokzic is a wolf if he didn't get painted
                  Assuming Zenith is telling the truth, the only thing this Wolf Painter covers in my list is #3. There's still a bunch of other reasons Red Blaster could claim to have a red seering on a non-red player.

                  But it doesn't even matter if you don't believe me. My role is verifiable. I could announce one or both of my guard targets publicly in advance and one of our targetted power roles can prove I'm telling the truth.

                  Not that I'll have to, once the floor is black I'm wolf dinner and that'll work as proof too.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    Assuming Zenith is telling the truth, the only thing this Wolf Painter covers in my list is #3. There's still a bunch of other reasons Red Blaster could claim to have a red seering on a non-red player.

                    But it doesn't even matter if you don't believe me. My role is verifiable. I could announce one or both of my guard targets publicly in advance and one of our targetted power roles can prove I'm telling the truth.

                    Not that I'll have to, once the floor is black I'm wolf dinner and that'll work as proof too.
                    we'll see what happens in the night


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      I don't understand this notification about being painted business. Literally the only person who has said that they've been painted so far is Zenith. Nobody else has received any such notification.

                      We've had two white affinity Night phases now. If this Painter Wolf who sends notifications to his target is really a thing, then we should have at least one other person who can say it happened to them.

                      Can the other paint target come forward?

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        we can easily verify if you're telling the truth or not

                        guard zenith and I, and then our ability targets should be swapped


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Tokzic, the other painted target that you are looking for (assuming nobody alive claims being painted) may be on dead.

                          It may also be a one-shot ability; and it was used on the first night too.





                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            or zenith and anybody else, doesn't matter


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              actually lmao we've had 3 white nights

                              so there should be two more people to verify zenith's story

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                actually lmao we've had 3 white nights

                                so there should be two more people to verify zenith's story
                                Read:
                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Tokzic, the other painted target that you are looking for (assuming nobody alive claims being painted) may be on dead.

                                It may also be a one-shot ability; and it was used on the first night too.





                                Comment

                                Working...