TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1081
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Tokzic
    Oh


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #1082
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      The problem is that everything comes down to zenith. Honestly a flip on him would be the single most useful thing this game.
      i agree with this, use your power to flip yourself pls zenith

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1083
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Actually, the more I think on this matter. If I die in the night, obviously people will vote Tokzic, but it will prematurely clear Zenith... somewhat.

        They could still be teaming with eachother if that was the case if this is the scenario, hmm.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #1084
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          See, if Tokzic is legit, here's is what I want him to do. I'm gonna vote for black, it'll get rid of my power, but I want YOU to protect me along with Zenith. If either one of us dies, your ass is grass, so to speak.
          I will do this. Or will I? Maybe.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1085
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Tokzic did you say your black power switches powers or something?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1086
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              My black power gives sanctuary to two players, making them immune to nightkill, and switching targets of any powers used on the two players to the other player.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #1087
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Ugh do you guys really need me I really don't give a shit about this game but if you need me I will play

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  we fucking need you pls start making Good Posts

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    I voted Tokzic on a behavioral tell which is weak but simply that he seems to give a shit about this game and is taking charge mid game which is atypical but I don't really have anything else because I've barely read the thread

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Ugh do you guys really need me I really don't give a shit about this game but if you need me I will play
                      V, I really need you, please help
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        I voted Tokzic on a behavioral tell which is weak but simply that he seems to give a shit about this game and is taking charge mid game which is atypical but I don't really have anything else because I've barely read the thread
                        this is fun because i'm greenreading you for the same reason only backwards

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          more reads pls continue

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Zenith, blind what are your alignments


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Ugh do you guys really need me I really don't give a shit about this game but if you need me I will play
                              I think your input will help us solve this game


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                To make it simple, we know there's a wolf between blind and zenith


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...