Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in TWG Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG Archives
TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
85
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
34
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
template
Next
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2012
Posts:
3474
Share
Post
#1246
07-4-2015, 09:04 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
black
Originally posted by
Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Originally posted by
ShadoWolfe
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#1247
07-4-2015, 09:30 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Storn STORN
what did you do with that injection
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2012
Posts:
3474
Share
Post
#1248
07-4-2015, 09:35 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
I sent it to curry. Well tried. I was notified that the item waz no longer in my possesion via pm.... which is odd for me sending the pm
Originally posted by
Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Originally posted by
ShadoWolfe
Comment
Post
Cancel
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2012
Posts:
3474
Share
Post
#1249
07-4-2015, 09:36 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Sending the pm to send the item that is.
Originally posted by
Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Originally posted by
ShadoWolfe
Comment
Post
Cancel
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
Join Date:
Mar 2014
Posts:
918
Share
Post
#1250
07-4-2015, 09:42 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by
storn42
I sent it to curry. Well tried. I was notified that the item waz no longer in my possesion via pm.... which is odd for me sending the pm
What the hell? The item vanished?
Originally posted by
Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by
TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#1251
07-4-2015, 09:48 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Sounds like a theif
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#1252
07-4-2015, 09:50 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Uhh we're lynching [twgv]blind[/twg] yes?
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#1253
07-4-2015, 09:51 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Uhh we're lynching
blind
yes?
Redux post
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
Join Date:
Mar 2014
Posts:
918
Share
Post
#1254
07-4-2015, 09:57 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Yes
Originally posted by
Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by
TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#1255
07-4-2015, 09:57 PM
Vote Count
Votes from post 893 to post 1254
Night in 0:04:03
---
Votes
--
Lynch
--
Voters
6
--
blindreper1179
--
_Zenith_
(65),
Charu
(79),
DaBackpack
(84),
storn42
(4),
Tokzic
(38),
DarkManticoreX2
(4)
1
--
Tokzic
--
Vendetta21
(7)
1
--
_Zenith_
--
blindreper1179
(59)
1 -- unvote --
reuben_tate
(14)
1 -- not voting -- mellonxcollie (0)
:00 good
:01 bad
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#1256
07-4-2015, 10:01 PM
EOD Vote Count
Votes from post 893 to post 1255
It is night
---
Votes
--
Lynch
--
Voters
6
--
blindreper1179
--
_Zenith_
(65),
Charu
(79),
DaBackpack
(84),
storn42
(4),
Tokzic
(38),
DarkManticoreX2
(4)
1
--
Tokzic
--
Vendetta21
(7)
1
--
_Zenith_
--
blindreper1179
(59)
1 -- unvote --
reuben_tate
(14)
1 -- not voting -- mellonxcollie (0)
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#1257
07-4-2015, 10:02 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
blindreper1179 has been lynched.
GAME OVER!!
WOLVES WIN
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#1258
07-4-2015, 10:03 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
lol oops
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#1259
07-4-2015, 10:05 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Guess that means Tokzic/Zenith team.
Alright, cool.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#1260
07-4-2015, 10:05 PM
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
And probs Manti, idk.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
34
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment