TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1201
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well cool, I thought it was a double guard even though I should've known because you said it before it was not.

    Great, now my role is of the useless tier.
    No, you're right, I am a double guard on black as well.

    do we need a recap it sounds like we need a recap

    tokzic's powers - a recap
    white: target dude, dude has 50% chance of surviving nightkill and 50% chance of not getting to use their power
    black: target 2 dudes, dudes survive nightkills and anyone else targetting a dude instead targets the other dude

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1202
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      It's not a one-shot ability. I refuse to believe for a second that the wolves used a single-use Seering tampering ability the second the game started, before any roleclaims, especially on you. No offense.
      What's so farfetched about it?

      Zenith is an easy lynch target because that's usually his meta. So the wolves, probably knowing this, would've just went "heheh, lets fucking rekt zenith dudes" and throw paint at him for their one-shot.

      I can believe it, not sure why you can't believe it.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1203
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        What's so farfetched about it?

        Zenith is an easy lynch target because that's usually his meta. So the wolves, probably knowing this, would've just went "heheh, lets fucking rekt zenith dudes" and throw paint at him for their one-shot.

        I can believe it, not sure why you can't believe it.
        I thought this too --- but it would make more sense to paint someone like V or Manti -- a "harder target" so to speak, and get them out of the game.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1204
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Especially if it's one-shot.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1205
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            For Zenith to be telling the truth, the only way the N2 paint target could even be dead is if it was TPS and he didn't say anything about it the entirety of D2.

            Wolf Painter used his power on Zenith first phase, so RB definitely was not painted. TPS is the only possible dead paint target from N2. And whoever got painted N3 is definitely still alive, because of the whole wolves wolfing their paintjob being a colossal waste thing.
            Have you stopped to ask yourself, maybe TPS was the "Painting" wolf after all?





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1206
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Have you stopped to ask yourself, maybe TPS was the "Painting" wolf after all?
              lmao true


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1207
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                No, you're right, I am a double guard on black as well.

                do we need a recap it sounds like we need a recap

                tokzic's powers - a recap
                white: target dude, dude has 50% chance of surviving nightkill and 50% chance of not getting to use their power
                black: target 2 dudes, dudes survive nightkills and anyone else targetting a dude instead targets the other dude
                This is very much appreciated, thank you!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Charu, you're almost as dumb as zenith this game.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Charu, you're almost as dumb as zenith this game.
                    Does baby want milk?

                    I got a bottle for you right here, dude.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      I hope to god the game ends after you dumbasses lynch me.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        What's so farfetched about it?

                        Zenith is an easy lynch target because that's usually his meta. So the wolves, probably knowing this, would've just went "heheh, lets fucking rekt zenith dudes" and throw paint at him for their one-shot.

                        I can believe it, not sure why you can't believe it.
                        are you for real

                        Why the fuck would wolves spend a one-shot seer tampering in the first phase of the game, in a fucking mystery game, on an easy lynch target?

                        In what universe is that not bedrock-tier play?

                        It's not a one-shot.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          I'm having fun guys.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Have you stopped to ask yourself, maybe TPS was the "Painting" wolf after all?
                            Not only this, but have you also thought that Paint might not be exclusively only to paint only town members. I could see the ability being extremely beneficial in creating a godfather wolf for an entire phase; and if the ability isn't one-shot and/or lasts for more than a phase, you essentially have created and Investigation-Immune wolf + the ability that wolf may have.





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              are you for real
                              Yah.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                are you for real

                                Why the fuck would wolves spend a one-shot seer tampering in the first phase of the game, in a fucking mystery game, on an easy lynch target?

                                In what universe is that not bedrock-tier play?

                                It's not a one-shot.
                                There is no proof of it not being one-shot whatsoever.

                                The only consideration of another painted target was you due to RB seering you red.

                                Want to explain how it couldn't possibly be one-shot?





                                Comment

                                Working...