TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1126
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    And oh man, something called me my own name, that's not old or anything...
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1127
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      It's called I woke up, received my nightly results and saw I got tampered with?
      Can you elaborate on this more?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1128
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Oh god, finally someone else showed up.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1129
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Also white
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1130
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            So tastey


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1131
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              There's holes in your play wider than your asshole, and no one wants to investigate.
              I see these comments blind, why don't you quote them instead of saying this.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1132
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Personally, all I see is a lot of hot air by someone who is in a very very bad position.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Can you elaborate on this more?
                  Elaborating further than I received a PM saying I was "painted" is probably grounds for modkill but that's really all I can say about it.





                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Personally, all I see is a lot of hot air by someone who is in a very very bad position.
                    It's not hot air, it's that no one is listening. I've already pointed out holes and you just said I was grasping at straws. That is why I'm in a bad position. You just believe him in a mystery game. Might I add "randomed" the wolf that killed, and then tracked me and I killed as well? Going mashi on this shit, those odds are so Fucking low.

                    I don't expect you to change Charu, your more dense than cheesecake this game.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Elaborating further than I received a PM saying I was "painted" is probably grounds for modkill but that's really all I can say about it.
                      Why do you think red blaster didn't receive one (or make mention of it)? Doesn't that incriminate tokzic?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        You're telling me that you got a notification that you got "painted" for tracking a wolf. But red blaster seered red somebody and did not make any mention of that -- otherwise he would have known that his seer was faulty.

                        Why do you think only you got a notification about that? And why would you receive a message about the painting at all?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          You're telling me that you got a notification that you got "painted" for tracking a wolf. But red blaster seered red somebody and did not make any mention of that -- otherwise he would have known that his seer was faulty.

                          Why do you think only you got a notification about that? And why would you receive a message about the painting at all?
                          I brought it up earlier, and yes Tokzic hasn't mentioned receiving a message saying he was painted or not (we went under the assumption he was from my confirmation and his role claim). I did not get "painted" for tracking a wolf, I got "painted" from a wolf period.

                          I wanted Tokzic to say whether or not he did receive a message about possibly being "painted" because it would prove if RB's seering is true or false.

                          If Tokzic says he didn't get a message, he confirms himself as a wolf and town will more than likely win by lynching Blind and Tokzic.

                          On the subject of Zenith v Blind, here is what town would receive by lynching one of us:

                          By lynching Blind, we receive a total of 5 phases where we could mislynch to narrow down who is the last wolf (But remember that would only happen if Tokzic isn't a wolf).

                          By lynching Zenith, we lose a phase. This is under the assumption that the night kill happens and another town dies, thus being 4 town 2 wolves with only one phase to solve it in.





                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1138
                            Vote Count

                            Votes from post 893 to post 1137
                            Night in 7:06:45

                            ---
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I wanted Tokzic to say whether or not he did receive a message about possibly being "painted" because it would prove if RB's seering is true or false.

                              If Tokzic says he didn't get a message, he confirms himself as a wolf and town will more than likely win by lynching Blind and Tokzic.
                              except i never got any messages about arts and crafts and yet i'm still not a goddamn wolf

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                I'm thinking it could be specific to TPS


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...