TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1156
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    I think we're on the same side, but I want to hammer out some details

    1.) You tracked TPS by accident. What did this response say? (roughly obviously) Ignoring the painting business.

    2.) If you're asserting that your tracking was tampered with, how do you know that TPS didn't do something else in the night? Are you SURE that "painting" means "tampering"? Could it mean something else?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1157
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      I don't understand how you can simultaneously have confidence in your result AND say that YOUR result was tampered with


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1158
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        If you were a seer, sure. You could get a green result, get a painting message, then be assured that he was red.

        But was does this mean in the context of a tracker?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1159
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I think we're on the same side, but I want to hammer out some details

          1.) You tracked TPS by accident. What did this response say? (roughly obviously) Ignoring the painting business.

          2.) If you're asserting that your tracking was tampered with, how do you know that TPS didn't do something else in the night? Are you SURE that "painting" means "tampering"? Could it mean something else?
          1) Just like if I had picked TPS myself, I received a tracking report from him telling me that his target that night was Jrodd.

          2) I'm asserting that IF a seer had chosen me to get a result from the first night, it would be a false one due to the "Painting". I'm insinuating that the "Painting" ability coincides with a role I know from another Mafia Site. With that said, Yes, I am SURE that being painted = faulty result.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1160
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            If you were a seer, sure. You could get a green result, get a painting message, then be assured that he was red.

            But was does this mean in the context of a tracker?
            If someone was painted and I got a tracking result on them, I'm nearly positive I would receive nothing at all instead of a report of who they targeted that night; to distinguish between seer and tracking tampered results.





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1161
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Ohhh I'm sorry, I totally misunderstood.

              I thought the PAINTING affected YOUR tracking.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1162
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                So then somebody painted you and then expected somebody to seer you, getting a false reading on you.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  That would be hilarious, if that were the case, my confidence on Zenith would not be this high right now, lmao.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    OK I think we're good now

                    Then yeah Tokzic is a wolf if he didn't get painted


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      That would be hilarious, if that were the case, my confidence on Zenith would not be this high right now, lmao.
                      dude I was so fucking confused lol


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Yeah there's no way Zenith could orchestrate all of this as a wolf

                        I think


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Alright I begin my long descent into this thread over some half price happy hour apps and a glass of powerade

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            So then somebody painted you and then expected somebody to seer you, getting a false reading on you.
                            Correct, this is why I wanted a seer to check me because of the painting message I got; it would've proven a seer-tampering wolf role a LONG time ago.





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Did you already expressed your FREEDOM!?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                @V


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...