TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #886
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Hey curry, give me something to ignore. Thanks.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #887
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Great work
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #888
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        I'm seriously stuck between two perspectives and I have no fucking idea how to decide which one is true.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #889
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          I'll elaborate once the night ends


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Curry and Rice
            FFR Player
            • May 2015
            • 5

            #890
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Hey curry, give me something to ignore. Thanks.
            I have nothing to add, really, except, on the off chance I survive, make sure to vote for affinity...!

            ... ... ....

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I'm seriously stuck between two perspectives and I have no fucking idea how to decide which one is true.
            Yep. I know what that's like.

            Comment

            • Curry and Rice
              FFR Player
              • May 2015
              • 5

              #891
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #892
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                PHASE END

                silence
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Curry and Rice has been killed.
                  Day 3 has begun. Day 3 will end on Saturday, July 4th at 11PM CST.
                  (sorry for holiday time, American folks!)

                  The current floor affinity is: WHITE.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Oh man, so not expected....

                    Yeah, I didn't believe HOW his shit worked, but I believed what he was. If that makes sense.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      lol, oops, I forgot about this again.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Before anyone says anything in regards to what happened last night, tokzic, can you tell us who you targeted last night?
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          I'm here, so let me explain my plan simply to you guys and tell you why I got this.

                          I am a Town Psychic and this is my role:

                          On White, I am allowed to choose a player to receive tracker results from (This is why I kept elaborating saying seer/TRACKER results).

                          On Black, I am allowed to receive the cardflips of any given player (One Shot, and also similar to choof's ability).

                          First Night, I tracked TPS, which is why I know we lynched a wolf. I got painted as well on this day which is why I mentioned there being a wolf-aligned tampering role.
                          Second Night, I tracked Blind, which...... made the kill onto choof. (I mentioned his claim several times to see if he would retract said claim but he didn't and it's a bullshit claim).
                          Third Night, I tracked Storn, and got nothing back.

                          So before this gets chaotic, I heavily emplore lynching yet another of my confirmed wolf reports.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            I assume that Tokzic either lied about possibly being "painted" on Day One or that wolf can hit two players at once.

                            Either way, I do not see myself pushing a lynch on him just because of Red's bullshit seering since I'm a self-proclaimed Tracker now. I believe him halfheatedly about the Guardian Claim. I would certainly give myself more time to read into Tokzic, but Blind should die today.





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              I caught that you were softing blue after the tps lynch and that's why I let up on you

                              I need some time to think about this

                              What do you mean by "painting"?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I caught that you were softing blue after the tps lynch and that's why I let up on you

                                I need some time to think about this

                                What do you mean by "painting"?
                                I am safe to assume that it is the tampering effect with receiving a proper report on someone, but since Tps was a wolf, I must have been a target of a misread (instead of receiving a report of blue on me you would get red).

                                I do not know if it lasts the whole game (unlikely) or just one day phase.





                                Comment

                                Working...