TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #856
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    curry, I don't even know what to tell you about items


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #857
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Don't forget we have only had White affinity active.

      Theorycrafting the tampering wolf had the ability due to being only on White





      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #858
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        cool EOD wasn't midnight server time.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #859
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          cool EOD wasn't midnight server time.
          cool indeed


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #860
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            "Cool"
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #861
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              "Cool"
              whatcha thinkin about


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #862
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Nice Chinese fire drill there wolves.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Storn is definitely lynch tomorrow. Him or Tokzic. One must die.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Storn is definitely lynch tomorrow. Him or Tokzic. One must die.
                    I can't even


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Where the hell were you an hour ago anyway


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        whatcha thinkin about
                        I'm thinking about bed.... And how many pages I need to read tomorrow.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Playing Terraria again, completely forgot about this game.

                          You guys didn't lynch mother fucking Tokzic.

                          This game is done, you're all pieces of shit.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            k bye


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Someone should just randomly shoot me right now because man... why in the god damn world would you leave a 100% wolf.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Like I'm honestly curious what in the fuck you had over TPS, I kind of glanced over it actually, but how can any sort of "evidence" you jerkoffs had could even compete with a FUCKING 100% CONFIRMED WOLF BY THE MOD AND CHOOF!?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...