TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1186
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    or zenith and anybody else, doesn't matter
    But ma roooooole


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1187
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      But ma roooooole
      Yeah, Charu and I should definitely be roles that are under protection.





      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1188
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Tokzic, the other painted target that you are looking for (assuming nobody alive claims being painted) may be on dead.

        It may also be a one-shot ability; and it was used on the first night too.
        lmfao get your head out of your ass

        It's not a one-shot ability. I refuse to believe for a second that the wolves used a single-use Seering tampering ability the second the game started, before any roleclaims, especially on you. No offense.

        It's also EXTREMELY UNLIKELY both other targets are dead. The wolves would not kill the players they are tampering with Seerings on because that would be a colossal waste. That only leaves the day kills, of which there are only two. Neither of which said anything about being fucking "painted".

        So yeah, if Zenith is telling the truth, there should be two players out there who also received this "notification". If you got painted, please come out so that I can actually start trusting Zenith.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        we can easily verify if you're telling the truth or not

        guard zenith and I, and then our ability targets should be swapped
        That's not how my role works.

        If anyone targets one of my two targets, they instead use their power on the other guy.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1189
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          1) Just like if I had picked TPS myself, I received a tracking report from him telling me that his target that night was Jrodd.

          2) I'm asserting that IF a seer had chosen me to get a result from the first night, it would be a false one due to the "Painting". I'm insinuating that the "Painting" ability coincides with a role I know from another Mafia Site. With that said, Yes, I am SURE that being painted = faulty result.
          Wait... so you're telling me you knew tps was a "wolf" since night one, and you've been saying he was town, until you "revealed" your role?
          Bullshit dude. You don't do that Fucking ever. You insinuate that he's a wolf. Don't Fucking out yourself like that one game but make hints at it, make him talk.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1190
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            It's also EXTREMELY UNLIKELY both other targets are dead.
            sorry, this isn't strongly worded enough, let me rephrase

            if zenith is telling the truth THERE IS LITERALLY NO FUCKING WAY THERE IS NOT AT LEAST ONE OTHER PAINT TARGET ALIVE RIGHT NOW

            so if you got one of these "painting notifications" zenith claims is a real thing in this game, please step forward

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1191
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              That's not how my role works.

              If anyone targets one of my two targets, they instead use their power on the other guy.
              lmao, oops, I forgot you mentioned this way early.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1192
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Yeah, Charu and I should definitely be roles that are under protection.
                yeah this is better, though I would rather it not be Charu personally... there are no other PRs so it can't be helped though

                but my points stands

                if you coordinate it right you can guarantee tokzic's innocence or guilt


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  nothing against Charu, just I feel that if Zenith is lying, Charu is his partner


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    sorry, this isn't strongly worded enough, let me rephrase

                    if zenith is telling the truth THERE IS LITERALLY NO FUCKING WAY THERE IS NOT AT LEAST ONE OTHER PAINT TARGET ALIVE RIGHT NOW

                    so if you got one of these "painting notifications" zenith claims is a real thing in this game, please step forward
                    guessing it's raeko or manti


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Well cool, I thought it was a double guard even though I should've known because you said it before it was not.

                      Great, now my role is of the useless tier.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        nothing against Charu, just I feel that if Zenith is lying, Charu is his partner
                        I feel the same way. He's so far up his ass.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          r u mad blind


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Does someone feel salty?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              For Zenith to be telling the truth, the only way the N2 paint target could even be dead is if it was TPS and he didn't say anything about it the entirety of D2.

                              Wolf Painter used his power on Zenith first phase, so RB definitely was not painted. TPS is the only possible dead paint target from N2. And whoever got painted N3 is definitely still alive, because of the whole wolves wolfing their paintjob being a colossal waste thing.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Do you need baby rash on those burns of yours?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...