TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #811
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Curry and Rice
    don't you change your vote boy
    Oh don't you worry, he is my wolf read!





    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #812
      Vote Count

      Votes from post 643 to post 811
      Night in 0:01:27

      ---

      :00 good :01 bad
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #813
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Wow...


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #814
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          I'll yell at you later if you're wrong


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #815
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Wow...
            Who





            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #816
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              phase end, above votecount is final

              SILENCE
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #817
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Silence period I think shhh





                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #818
                  EOD Vote Count

                  Votes from post 643 to post 817
                  It is night

                  ---
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Tps222 has been lynched.
                    Night 3 has begun. Night 3 will end on Thursday, July 2nd at 11PM CST.

                    The current floor affinity is: WHITE.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Curry and Rice
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2015
                      • 5

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      The current floor affinity is: WHITE.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        we cant fucking win. even when half the town votes for black its still white.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Half of the players can't be assed to show up for eod

                          We have no goddamn reasoning tools

                          I'm really frustrated


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            I'm not feeling TPS as wolf either

                            Guys who voted, who are his accomplices do you think


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm not feeling TPS as wolf either

                              Guys who voted, who are his accomplices do you think
                              Take the unvote pool; there is definitely one in there.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                How is it White, we had 6 out of 12 votes for it I thought





                                Comment

                                Working...