TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #916
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Literally ask anybody who plays live twg with me.
    Zenith is lying out of his ass, he needs to die. He's trying do hard to be mvp wolf since there's no card flips. He pulled this shit in a game with card flips and we told him to not do that unless it was no flips. zenith
    Lmfao.

    1) I'm not lying, why would I let town disintegrate into nothing with roughly 3 people who aren't active at all, and you cannot doubt my claim because I've done triple the work you've done over the last 5 games. If you're town, you would work towards being town and finding wolves, which is what you haven't done this entire game besides bitch and complain about tidbits of irrelevant things when you decide to post (up until this point).

    2) I didn't pull this similar gameplay in another game except for last where you try to deny I had the game solved dead to rights and again you were wrong. Nobody ever told me "not to do that unless it was with no flips"; in fact nobody has said a word about anything you said about that so once again you are proving how you don't know shit about this game or what you are trying to bring up.

    I have you up against an already previous wall from Curry and I'm more than happy to follow his clear and pure intentions with town living, which means you should die whole-heartedly.





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #917
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      There's a good chance zenith is telling the truth, but I could also see myself getting played big time

      I need other opinions, I feel totally alone this game


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #918
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I've honestly been considering tokzic/zenith/storn for a few days now

        It sincerely worries me that zenith is the only one who can advocate for seer tamperings

        And how self-conscious zenith was earlier in the game ("how have people been reading me? I can't seem to get a read on myself")

        I just don't know
        The bolded was reflected in a previous game where I get paranoid when I don't see anyone trying to put any effort in scumreading me (I had what maybe four suspicious thoughts thrown at me all game?) so I said it openly to hopefully have people say they either Townread me or Wolfread me.

        Tokzic still hasn't said anything today so as of now I'm the only one who can advocate; and he could too if it truly happened to him or he has evidence of it happening in general.





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #919
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          I see manti, I need you dude


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #920
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            ...Wow, so the impossible just became to probable.

            Also, apologies on my part then. With all the "seering" shit I see, I just thought a seer tampering thing would make this game hell-a unbalanced.

            But... sure, I guess I was wrong. Now I really wish that stupid RB play never happened because it pretty much made me say the tamperings were impossible.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #921
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              So... you tracked two people and they just so happen to get the kill, right?

              Damn, that god damn luck bro.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #922
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                So... you tracked two people and they just so happen to get the kill, right?

                Damn, that god damn luck bro.
                This is something else that bothers me


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  ...Okay yeah, I still don't believe Tokzic, I really still think he's a wolf fuck. Like that entire mod sequence just screams at me.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    So... you tracked two people and they just so happen to get the kill, right?

                    Damn, that god damn luck bro.
                    Let me explain why because I see your point and from looking at myself out of character point of view, the claim looks a bit sketchy.

                    1) TPS, random target, and by random I mean literally random'd (I never sent a PM in that night). Honestly the best luck I've had in any game to be frank.

                    2) Blind, the claim sketched me out because I have a meta where you never believe a Blind claim whatsoever. Not until a seer or his cardflip is announced in thread (seer with a report on Blind). His lack of participation and unwillingness to cooperate with town-aligned players (town in itself too) ultimately made me swing a check onto him, and it would make sense for a wolf team to send a pretty inactive player to perform the kill.

                    3) Storn, after my early wolf lean on him; which then developed into multiple skeptical views from other players made me pretty anxious to seal in the deal with gathering more information (I believe in the current order of events, we lynch a wolf this phase, where Tokzic would have to be killed due to being a "Guardian" (this claim also needs further evidence of bullshit or truth) where I can get another tracking result or a confirmed role check on a player if we switch affinity to black.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      ...Okay yeah, I still don't believe Tokzic, I really still think he's a wolf fuck. Like that entire mod sequence just screams at me.
                      On him, until we hear his case this phase we have no information to work with about Tokzic other than RB who is a co-proclaimed blue role from Choof seering Tokzic as red. It is again, unclear if he was "painted" or not.

                      I would still like either more information about the above situation before I consider a Tokzic lynch, but I still am very much emploring a lynch on my confirmed wolf result.





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Let me explain why because I see your point and from looking at myself out of character point of view, the claim looks a bit sketchy.

                        1) TPS, random target, and by random I mean literally random'd (I never sent a PM in that night). Honestly the best luck I've had in any game to be frank.
                        .
                        Wait what?? You got a tracking without sending a PM??????


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Wait what?? You got a tracking without sending a PM??????
                          It got randed; I assume not sending PM = randed tracking?

                          I'm not posting role PM in thread nope





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            The only other person who can confirm that is Red and heh, he's dead + banned.

                            But yeah, it gets randed.





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              I've never seen that before

                              An auto-tracking?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I've never seen that before

                                An auto-tracking?
                                My only explanation would be Mystery Game, but I have seen a setup/game mechanic that autos abilities during night (randomized if no one).





                                Comment

                                Working...