TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #826
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Take the unvote pool; there is definitely one in there.
    Wrong answer


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #827
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Wrong answer
      Probably right answer





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #828
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Your top wolf lean is dead, don't give me an answer like that right now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #829
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Probably right answer
          Lazy ass answer

          Complacent answer


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #830
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            I'm pretty pissed that I won't be getting any information

            I feel like we haven't gotten fucking anywhere


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #831
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Probably right answer
              Surely you've thought this through past today


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #832
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I'm pretty pissed that I won't be getting any information

                I feel like we haven't gotten fucking anywhere
                Can I at least say I'm nearly certain Tps was wolf; even if you didn't think so?

                Because I know a wolf just got lynched.





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Fine


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    So let's keep thinking


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Could he have been bussing tokzic?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Wait a minute


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Need to read what he said about tokzic again


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Curry and Rice
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2015
                            • 5

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I'm not feeling TPS as wolf either

                            Guys who voted, who are his accomplices do you think
                            I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one wolf voting Storn (aside from Tps, assuming he was one)... which includes you and Ben (even though he switched at the end, there's still the possibility of distancing and fear of fiery retribution from me :P).

                            On the flip side, if Storn is a wolf, I wouldn't be surprised if Tokzic is one alongside him, with the third slot possibly being filled by Blind or Charu (slightly less likely options being Zenith or Manti). If there's four wolves, then WELP: I'm done here.

                            Basically my suggested wolf teams are "Including some combination of Tps, Reuben, and DaBackpack" or "Including some combination of Storn, Tokzic, and Blind/Charu." It's a bit of a stretch, but considering the alternative explanations (little or nothing thus far, not that I blame anybody else for their reactions to the events of this game, considering I'm starting to feel that way myself), that's all we've got.

                            Also, Tokzic, if you're really a guard, now's the time to help out.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            How is it White, we had 6 out of 12 votes for it I thought
                            6 people were essentially voting for white, too, because of Blind + 5 people who didn't vote.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              im ded
                              Last edited by Tps222; 07-1-2015, 10:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Curry and Tokzic should make use of night phase explicitly, Curry sad to say may die or Tokzic if his role claim is true.

                                I still have the feeling there is a seer tampering wolf aligned role; or I just lynched that wolf.





                                Comment

                                Working...