TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #976
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    1) Why as a wolf would I try and successfully lynch a wolf (TPS) when I want to keep my team alive for a better chance at winning?
    the only confirmation we have of tps being a wolf is you, as far as i remember

    if you're a wolf tps was not a wolf

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #977
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      But I just said Tokzic could just be latched with unfair shit.

      But it's like... Tokzic can BS himself out of this, I know he can, and it pissed me off he has a power in which I would LOVE to trust, but I can't trust.

      IT fucking sucks.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #978
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Zenith needs a reason to say why he tracked tps, so random could have been an excuse to cover himself

        And again, he's not a seer, he had to have selected the wolf WHO TARGETED AND KILLED every night

        Plus, Zenith has been soft defending Tokzic thus whole time (which makes sense --- we had a red read on him and zenith had a red read on tps)

        This game is madness...

        Zenith who is your third wolf suspicion?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #979
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Your guardian ability shouldn't be randomed because then if the miraculous chance you randed a wolf to protect for a vigi, the game could go from "town has a chance" to "wolves just got saved and basically got a nightkill off free).

          Mine can be randed because I'm either getting a name back or nothing back, and it barely interferes with any mechanic.





          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #980
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            fuck is it really charu/zenith

            or is zenith legit and blind is woof

            FUCK

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #981
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Well if the wolves needed a reason, wouldn't you think Zenith would say "idk, I just threw a dart at him, lol" instead of "I didn't submit, oops, it just randomed"


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #982
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Your guardian ability shouldn't be randomed because then if the miraculous chance you randed a wolf to protect for a vigi, the game could go from "town has a chance" to "wolves just got saved and basically got a nightkill off free).

                Mine can be randed because I'm either getting a name back or nothing back, and it barely interferes with any mechanic.
                Actually this is fairly convincing


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  fuck is it really charu/zenith

                  or is zenith legit and blind is woof

                  FUCK
                  Yeah, I mean he did say he was wolf bros with me very early on.

                  You caught us, oops.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Very convincing actually


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Zenith needs a reason to say why he tracked tps, so random could have been an excuse to cover himself

                      And again, he's not a seer, he had to have selected the wolf WHO TARGETED AND KILLED every night

                      Plus, Zenith has been soft defending Tokzic thus whole time (which makes sense --- we had a red read on him and zenith had a red read on tps)

                      This game is madness...

                      Zenith who is your third wolf suspicion?
                      My third is in the Manti, Mellon, V section, and with PoE and certain evidence it is leaning towards Mellon.

                      I have also been soft defending Ben. I only defend Tokzic because I kind of have to believe his claim and my knowledge of possibly being misread by a seer red, because without him (assuming he is guardian) thrn I am dead no doubt.





                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        I'm lazy, backpack, did you state what your one-shot does or nah?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yeah, I mean he did say he was wolf bros with me very early on.

                          You caught us, oops.
                          Took them long enough.

                          Hi-Five!





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I'm lazy, backpack, did you state what your one-shot does or nah?
                            He saved choof.





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'm lazy, backpack, did you state what your one-shot does or nah?
                              1-shot doctor -- used it on choof night 1


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Yo, Mr. Benguin, you still saying you have absolutely not powers?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...