TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Curry and Rice
    FFR Player
    • May 2015
    • 5

    #796
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    also a suggestion

    if you really want to live vote tps please

    I do not like the way he and the other voters voted for you despite my insistence that they should not, for various reasons.

    Comment

    • Curry and Rice
      FFR Player
      • May 2015
      • 5

      #797
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      My above post was directed at you, Storn.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #798
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        unless we can find another target to lynch and save the injection i think we have to lynch V. you dont have to if you dont want to, but the injection is on the line.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #799
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Ugh shit


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #800
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            tps ok... atleast its a written 3. instead of an invisible one.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #801
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              I'm so confused


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #802
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Oh I just made it for EoD

                And lookie here too, a KitB!





                Comment

                • Curry and Rice
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2015
                  • 5

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  We still have next phase to work things out, assuming the affinity changes.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    FUUUUUCK


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Oh dayummm touche lmao





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        we can save the injection from a KiTB, but we need to do it fast.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Curry and Rice
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2015
                          • 5

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Oh I just made it for EoD

                          And lookie here too, a KitB!
                          don't you change your vote boy

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Tps222
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              zenith will you switch to V to save the injection, its the safest route i see? unless someone else unvotes me or votes for TPS


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                nvm. ty ben


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...