TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #901
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Before anyone says anything in regards to what happened last night, tokzic, can you tell us who you targeted last night?
    Tokzic needs to answer this as soon as he can.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #902
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Curry and Rice
      Had the affinity changed to black, I would say we'd be in a fairly good position, considering we have at least three potential wolves lines up (at least in my opinion). However, since it didn't, we're on unstable ground, so to say.


      Now, one more thing about Blind... Charu pointed this out earlier. Near the beginning of the game, Blind said this:

      Assuming he's serious (which would make sense given what he's said about his powers- I don't think he's recanted his earlier statement either), along with claiming his power only works on white... doesn't that make you think he's a wolf trying to set up:
      1: A reasonable excuse for not being wolfed.
      2: A reasonable reason to keep the floor on white, thus causing the majority of town to not benefit from their full powers (since, as I have mentioned before, it appears that a number of people who actually do vote for affinity want the floor to change). This would imply that either:
      -a. Blind's wolf partners did not vote for affinity.
      -b. Blind's wolf partners did not vote for white because they did not want it to be obvious that all the wolves were voting for white, while the majority of others were voting for black.

      If it's the former, that brings his potential partners to include Manti, Charu, mellonxcollie, Tokzic, and/or Vendetta.
      If it's the latter, that brings his potential partners to include Tps, Zenith, Storn, DaBackpack, and/or Reuben.

      Note that it could possibly be a combination of the two, although at this point, it's not unreasonable to assume it could simply be one or the other. Operating on the idea that Blind is, in fact, a wolf (something we cannot confirm due to the fact that we more than likely do not have any seerings available; hnnnnggg), this gives us a better idea on what to look for when analyzing both Blind's and other people's actions.


      Also, something I kind of need to know as soon as possible: Did anybody receive another item(I'm asking this again now because there were a few people who did not post very much during the day)? That would imply that wolves did in fact send out an item.
      We also need to tackle this as Curry did such a good job not outing me with his "... we more than likely do not have ANY seerings available" so I could survive even if it meant him dying (I was expecting Tokzic to die more than Curry to be honest).





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #903
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        I'm just freaked out about how easy it would be for a wolf zenith to take advantage of this situation right now

        And if thays true, we'd be at Mylo most likely

        I want to hear from someone who isn't blind or zenith or storn right now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #904
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Blind





          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #905
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Oh idk about mylo, but still


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #906
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Oh idk about mylo, but still
              I know you didn't want to hear from me but it isn't mylo.

              Got two extra day phases out of lynching TPS.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #907
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Also if Tokzic is truly a guardian you guys get another tracking read or if we change affinity to black I can give you guys a cardflip.





                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  How in the FUCK do you think I'm a wolf? Second night I didn't target SHIT, as I don't have to because I don't target anybody being a Fucking one shot bullet proof you uncognitive little shit.

                  Fuck you, fuck your leads, fuck your reads, fuck your deeds, die.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    How in the FUCK do you think I'm a wolf? Second night I didn't target SHIT, as I don't have to because I don't target anybody being a Fucking one shot bullet proof you uncognitive little shit.

                    Fuck you, fuck your leads, fuck your reads, fuck your deeds, die.
                    I know you are a wolf because you targeted choof and he died.

                    You aren't a one-shot bulletproof.

                    I indeed laughed at this response.





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Blind has been very angry this game


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Blind has been very angry this game
                        Literally ask anybody who plays live twg with me.
                        Zenith is lying out of his ass, he needs to die. He's trying do hard to be mvp wolf since there's no card flips. He pulled this shit in a game with card flips and we told him to not do that unless it was no flips. zenith
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          The only proof I have is meta this is true, but it's all we have in a mystery game.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Well, and the proof I didn't target shit last night.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              I've honestly been considering tokzic/zenith/storn for a few days now

                              It sincerely worries me that zenith is the only one who can advocate for seer tamperings

                              And how self-conscious zenith was earlier in the game ("how have people been reading me? I can't seem to get a read on myself")

                              I just don't know


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                That said curry was literally my only strong town read thus game


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...