TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Decisions, decisions...
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Vote Count
Votes from post 893 to post 947
Night in 28:56:21
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 1 -- blindreper1179 -- _Zenith_ (17)
- 1 -- _Zenith_ -- blindreper1179 (8)
- 1 -- unvote -- reuben_tate (6)
- 7 -- not voting -- Charu (5), DaBackpack (12), DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (0), storn42 (0), Tokzic (6), Vendetta21 (0)
Last edited by roundbox; 07-3-2015, 05:05 PM.Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Things are gettin spicy
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Still no goddamn idea though
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
I have a feeling this is gonna be a lynch of faith
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Not for me. It's actually really simple.
Tokzic and blind are both wolves. I also now believe Zenith in full.
It all has to do with what Tokzic just stated.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Or not... where was that from? OP?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Tokzic you're not supposed to post that here bro...
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Okay yeah, it was.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
so i guess the answer is no for me but it's still not impossible that zenith is telling the truth about autotrackingComment
-
Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD
Yeah, but he should have known beforehand
I'm a little sketched out still
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment


Comment