TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1066
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    We got 24 hours still
    For what? For me to try my ass of, and get nothing? I almost never iso posts, and I made some good points, am I right backpack? Charu said I'm grasping at straws? I didn't grasp shit. I just added my thoughts to his shitty posts.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #1067
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      Well, we have 24 hours for the other super inactive players to come in and say something.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1068
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Yup, no instant lynches anyways.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1069
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          For what? For me to try my ass of, and get nothing? I almost never iso posts, and I made some good points, am I right backpack? Charu said I'm grasping at straws? I didn't grasp shit. I just added my thoughts to his shitty posts.
          I'm hoping manti, v, or raeko come back before eod tomorrow

          You did make some good points

          But this is a very difficult decision

          And my mind might change tomorrow...


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1070
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Yup, no instant lynches anyways.
            Really glad for this btw


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1071
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Ya can stop pretending to be town now, blind.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1072
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Shh shh, it's okay...

                Your corpse will be used to feed a handful of hungry humans.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I'm reaching critical frustration

                  I can't verify anyfucking thing and half of the players are missing
                  I mean, I kind of agree, but it seems like in this game, there's nothing we can do to verify anything.

                  I mean if you kill me now, that's the only verification that I'm true to my word because a color flip will happen if you lynch me this phase.

                  However, it's a shitty verification imo. I like the sequence of events that have happened as of now.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    You shut your whore mouth Charu
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      *Slurping noises*


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I mean, I kind of agree, but it seems like in this game, there's nothing we can do to verify anything.

                        I mean if you kill me now, that's the only verification that I'm true to my word because a color flip will happen if you lynch me this phase.

                        However, it's a shitty verification imo. I like the sequence of events that have happened as of now.
                        My problem is that everything we have done, and most likely will be coming...... fucking all of it relies on me trusting Zenith. All of it. I'm doubting a red seering on tokzic because of that.

                        And if zenith is lying now he'll lie tomorrow.

                        The problem is that everything comes down to zenith. Honestly a flip on him would be the single most useful thing this game.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          And how exactly is he going to lie?

                          We're in a position where it's either Zenith or Tokzic with the favorable lean on having Zenith town.

                          If Zenith is lying with me outing my role, him outing his role, and Tokzic outing his role, I would think then that it would be in the wolves best interest to lynch one of us.

                          If me or Zenith get lynched, it confirms Tokzic is a piece of shit and needs to die.

                          If Tokzic gets lynched, it really does spring a question in the air of Zenith's position, however with how he has played and showed so far, I'm willing to ignore it and see who he card flips if this happens.

                          If NONE OF US GET LYNCHED

                          ...Then... well... then the wolves are just silly OR it could mean Zenith and Tokzic are together and this is an incredibly elaborate plan.

                          ...And I don't think that's possible with a Zenith/Tokzic team. At least not right now.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Err... not lynched, but deaded by the wolves.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Tokzic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Vendetta I need you


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...