TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #931
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Tokzic. I've seen him lurking the thread right after I asked my question and I'm still looking for an answer.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #932
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      I have something else to say about Tokzic but I'm going to wait till he answers because I don't want him to use my response in order to formulate his answer.

      If I forget, someone remind me.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #933
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        If you take think you have against some wall that curry had me on, you're way more delusional than I thought. Nice try trying to cling on top a human that was retarded as fuck this game. I'm glad he's dead, want doing shit correct at all.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #934
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          nice try trying to cling on top a human that was retarded as fuck this game. I'm glad he's dead, want doing shit correct at all.
          I don't think this is true, we'd be worse off without him for sure


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #935
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            It got randed; I assume not sending PM = randed tracking?

            I'm not posting role PM in thread nope
            You assume? YOU FUCKING ASSUME, WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME IF YOU GOT A RANDOMIZED TRACK YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.

            Guys, I don't know if I was right about storn, but Billy fuck I've never been so right about a wolf before. Zenith is Fucking trash, and needs to die. We lynch Tokzic tomorrow. He's not even playing anyways.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #936
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              If you take think you have against some wall that curry had me on, you're way more delusional than I thought. Nice try trying to cling on top a human that was retarded as fuck this game. I'm glad he's dead, want doing shit correct at all.
              You say in this post that you were opposed to a clear and more helpful/beneficial player that was on a path to you, and it seems nearly OMGUS that you are behaving this way about a clear town.

              You again, haven't done work to prove your intentions and why they are right. While you were busy throwing a hissy fit we took a day phase and lynched a wolf, rightly so since the shitstorm in the first Day Phase.

              Now I have a confirmed bead on you and you are performing the same attitude as you did to Curry. You are not at all useful or helpful to town and should be lynched halfly on that and due to a PR claiming a confirmed result on you.





              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #937
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                You assume? YOU FUCKING ASSUME, WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME IF YOU GOT A RANDOMIZED TRACK YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT
                That seems like a fair assumption. If I was in the position that Zenith claims to be in, and I didn't send a PM yet still received a result, I'd assume it was randed, i.e., not sending pm = randed tracking.

                What are the alternatives you are suggesting? Not sending pm = tracking result predetermined by the host? Not ending pm = tracking result on the person that likes vanilla ice cream the most?
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Sorry for being so AFK this phase. I ended up staying over at someone's house after drinking on D2 and didn't come home until late last night. I've checked the thread a few times while I was over there but I was really high and tired last night and really the only thing that stuck was I didn't die.

                  Getting caught up now, and when I'm done I'll catch you guys up too. My reads have changed a lot in the past couple phases and I've still got like three more pages to mix into the recipe.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    You say in this post that you were opposed to a clear and more helpful/beneficial player that was on a path to you, and it seems nearly OMGUS that you are behaving this way about a clear town.

                    You again, haven't done work to prove your intentions and why they are right. While you were busy throwing a hissy fit we took a day phase and lynched a wolf, rightly so since the shitstorm in the first Day Phase.

                    Now I have a confirmed bead on you and you are performing the same attitude as you did to Curry. You are not at all useful or helpful to town and should be lynched halfly on that and due to a PR claiming a confirmed result on you.
                    First off, they're not clear, they are assumed to be town. Secondly, I am helping town by trying to show you are a scum piece of shit, you saying I'm not helping is only because it's on you.
                    Thirdly, I'm not throwing a "hissy" fit, I'm being emotional about the whole situation. Ask Tokzic, ask raeko, ask Charu. this is my usual game via live.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      Before anyone says anything in regards to what happened last night, tokzic, can you tell us who you targeted last night?
                      I guarded V. I knew Curry was a more likely target, but I didn't want to mess with his injections.

                      V has also become one of my greenest reads in spite of barely existing in the game. I have a super hard time seeing this playstyle out of him as a red and I'm really hoping that he starts putting some effort in now that we have a lot of information to work with.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Wait what?? You got a tracking without sending a PM??????
                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        The only other person who can confirm that is Red and heh, he's dead + banned.

                        But yeah, it gets randed.
                        actually hello i am a person who has a role and sends in a pm to use it and i'm pretty sure if i don't send one that means i don't use my power

                        but i'm going to double check anyway

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          If you take think you have against some wall that curry had me on, you're way more delusional than I thought. Nice try trying to cling on top a human that was retarded as fuck this game. I'm glad he's dead, want doing shit correct at all.
                          uhhhhhhhhh

                          curry and rice was playing a damn fine game imo, he was playing well to the point that i'm not surprised at all wolves killed him because he was coming across pure as hell, something other humans in this game are not doing very well

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            unvote
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              The one thing I was going to say: if tokzic is a wolf, there's a good chance he's a roleblocker wolf. I say that because it'd be consistent with the role he told us he has.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Okay so basically what I got from those pages I missed was that there is exactly one wolf in Blind and Zenith. There's absolutely no way I see this as a bus, there's no way those two would want to grab the spotlight and point it on themselves as two wolves.

                                If you talked to me yesterday I would say I'm sure the wolf is Blind. He (or a wolf partner) obviously has some power that he urgently needs the floor to be white to use, and it's obviously not one-shot bulletproof regardless of whether he's red or not.

                                But I'm not sure I believe Zenith's claim. Zenith feels like he is providing a lot more answers than a tracker ever should. It's like he's responding to town's need for direction by trying to give it one that works for him. And I think the random no-PM targetting is a lie.

                                I asked roundbox if I get to use my power if I don't send a PM, if the answer is no then I think Zenith is red.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...