TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1051
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Oh, I'm sorry I have plans.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1052
      Vote Count

      Votes from post 893 to post 1051
      Night in 25:45:31

      ---
      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
      • 2 -- blindreper1179 -- _Zenith_ (36), Charu (41)
      • 1 -- _Zenith_ -- blindreper1179 (17)
      • 2 -- unvote -- reuben_tate (13), DaBackpack (35)
      • 5 -- not voting -- DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (0), storn42 (0), Tokzic (13), Vendetta21 (0)
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1053
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        honestly i'm pretty satisfied by this phase so far

        Player relationships are now well established and we still have half our day left. We have really good lynch options. I think a wolf is going to die today.

        I'm really hoping we can hear from V/Melon/Manti soon so we can make some real calls on potential wolf triads. There's got to be 1 or 2 in there.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1054
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          You guys are still wrong
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1055
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            You guys are still right
            Fixed.





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1056
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Fixed. Get fucking exposed bitch ass wolf fuck.
              Fixed.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1057
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                This is shit


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  Everything sucks


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    What happened to your attitude from Night Phase?

                    Where's the enthusiasm?





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      What happened to your attitude from Night Phase?

                      Where's the enthusiasm?
                      I'm reaching critical frustration

                      I can't verify anyfucking thing and half of the players are missing


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        On one hand, everything you've been saying makes sense

                        On the other hand, my gut is telling me that it's too convenient and you're taking advantage of the situation


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          [Twgv]blind [twgv] fuck it


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            blind


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              I can't wait to rub it in your faces post game that you listened to this shitlord for no good reason.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I can't wait to rub it in your faces post game that you listened to this shitlord for no good reason.
                                We got 24 hours still


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...