blind, if you're town, now's the time to let us know why you're so insistent on white floor affinity
Have you read my posts? I'm a one shot bullet proof on white, vt on black. I guess it doesn't Fucking matter since you're all lynching me anyways.
Why the fuck would a wolf have one shot bullet proof?
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Have you read my posts? I'm a one shot bullet proof on white, vt on black. I guess it doesn't Fucking matter since you're all lynching me anyways.
Why the fuck would a wolf have one shot bullet proof?
Thays what you said but admit it: you having your power does jack shit compared to what could have been happening with black affinity
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
And your point? It's not my fault half the Fucking players didn't vote.
I'm saying that your ability doesn't help town, so you probably should have (if you were town) voted to actually help town by voting black, even if you personally weren't able to use your power
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Comment