TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1111
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This is a very tantalizing post.

    He said this as he came and missed EoD, noticing town scrambling on who to lynch.

    Why would town Blind come in to say this post, and do nothing else beneficial to anyone except pledge that Storn and Tokzic should have been the only lynches that phase?
    Like I said, I didn't miss it, and I wasn't changing my vote. I've been against You pretty much for most of this game. Why as a wolf go against the person who is "leading" town, when I can just night kill you? Everyone not giving me a chance, you need to look into zenith, stop sucking him off for five seconds and actually look.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1112
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      I also said I was wrong about storn, don't Fucking skip shit.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1113
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Also, you said you were tampered with, but you got randomed night one check. How would you know you got tampered with. Literally no one is setting through your bullshit, and that's what is irritating.
        It's called I woke up, received my nightly results and saw I got tampered with?

        Try logic





        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1114
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          Uh huh, sure thing there zenith.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1115
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Just to give you another perspective, if I was a wolf planning to use this situation to my advantage you would think the optimal/most convenient way to go about it is guilty two of the inactives.

            As town, which happens to everybody, there is a point where you fight uphill battles more than having a grip on the game. I am not try to lead as I cannot control any player, but I am giving out all of the information I have and outing my reads and angles to situations. You have been opposed to town pretty much all game until a PR outed you as a wolf, where now you are extremely defensive and emotional about staying alive.





            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1116
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              The problem with all of that is your reads and claims are bullshit. I could of been doing the same shit you have been, but I'm not going to lie to town. Again, I'm not going to give into a shitty ass wolf
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1117
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                The problem with all of that is your reads and claims are bullshit. I could of been doing the same shit you have been, but I'm not going to lie to town. Again, I'm not going to give into a shitty ass wolf
                The problem is your opinions are only based away from you; they don't incorporate what you have done but what others have done.

                Don't forget you were opposed of town early on and even stated such. You argued with a strong town read (Curry) because he "wasn't doing his job right" by your words when he still has done more work than what you have provided. You have done more appealing to claim my claims bullshit when you were barely existent when three wolves here still alive, so why do you suddenly gain validity when someone pings you out as a wolf and it is far more truthful than bullshit?





                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  I was never against town, where in the fuck did I say that. Yeah, I didn't believe everything curry said, and I admit that. But I also said I believed his role, and I never voted him or wanted him dead. But, yes, I'm glad he is, he was going on the wrong path the same way you are. Well... it's the right path for you since you're a wolf, but I hope you get it. You're latching onto a human leaned dead person, which helps tremendously in your case.

                  Also, if you got tampered with, why didn't anything get tampered with?....
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    There's holes in your play wider than your asshole, and no one wants to investigate.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Ok, I remember that I did want curry to die, but I wasn't doing to lynch him.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I was never against town, where in the fuck did I say that. Yeah, I didn't believe everything curry said, and I admit that. But I also said I believed his role, and I never voted him or wanted him dead. But, yes, I'm glad he is, he was going on the wrong path the same way you are. Well... it's the right path for you since you're a wolf, but I hope you get it. You're latching onto a human leaned dead person, which helps tremendously in your case.

                        Also, if you got tampered with, why didn't anything get tampered with?....
                        I'm not latching onto anything, all I care about is seeing you lynched because you are confirmed wolf from my result.

                        I was tampered with, like you're dense to not realize I would be misread if someone investigated me (I stated this in an earlier post so you truly are BLIND).

                        Here are some examples where you were opposed to town:

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Could any of you post something relevant so I'm not wasting time reading your shitlord posts.

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        There's nothing to elaborate.
                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I hate you all. I don't believe curry at all. He's word swapping his abilities. I believe he gives injections, but I don't believe how they work.
                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Sure, they can verify you gave them shit, but la di freaking da. That's why V has an extra vote on him, and not whatever bullshit you said. Everyone wants black. Like EVERYONE, except me. You don't think that's weird? As scum why would I do something as obvious as this? As the scum is actually doing, they're blending in coming up with more bullshit about why they want it back.





                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          You're a Fucking joke. I want against town, I was against curry. You're furthering my point.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Wasn't against*
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Please keep trying to paint me red, it isn't working in your favor.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Also I'm not confirmed wolf, I'm only a "wolf" because you "tracked" or whatever it is you say your ability is.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...