TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #961
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    You're a "guardian", right? Let me hunt down what powers you have again if you're legit.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #962
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      I'm honestly torn at the moment...there's clearly BS happening but I can't separate the BS from the truth
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #963
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        My ability states being capable of being randed, and that is all I can paraphrase.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #964
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          My receiving of a cardflip can also be randed (one shot but still capable).





          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #965
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            fucking black btw

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #966
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              I have to outweigh what is better for next phase when it comes to affinity; does town need a possible confirmation of my tracking result or a confirmed role of a player?

              Wow, I guess saying it like that makes me want black, and there is no chance I can die if Tokzic is truly said guardian.

              Black





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #967
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                My receiving of a cardflip can also be randed (one shot but still capable).
                My 1-shot can't be randed, this random thing seems pretty arbitrary

                black


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  black
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    My 1-shot can't be randed, this random thing seems pretty arbitrary

                    black
                    I know, again looking at this situation out of character is overwhelming but I couldn't hope to bullshit any of my claims.

                    I'm using information from the first phase still and as a wolf I don't think I could withstand that kind of pressure with knowing what all has happened, if that helps my case at all.

                    I promise all of you that it says my role can be randomized regardless of affinity, and I cannot physically show you obviously otherwise modkill and all that shit we witnessed in D1.





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                      Alright, so I'm thinking about the dilemma here. Zenith is saying he random'd someone night one.

                      Tokzic is implying his "guardian" ability has no random function.

                      So... probably already said but fuck it I don't care to read shit because lol I'M CHARU.

                      Tokzic's claim came because of the necessity of me going after him due to RB's shenanigans. However, Zenith comes in and paints a whole bunch of ?????????????? on Tokzic to try to make him not 100%.

                      Zenith then comes in with a VERY elaborate post saying what he is, what he did, and why he did the things he did. Not to mention he was having help with Curry, who died, so it kind of solidifies his position here.

                      However the only kink here is he states that he random'd Night One.

                      So then, lets think here.

                      Why in the world, if Zenith is a wolf, would he say he random'd? Seems kind of off the wall type of thing to state in a day phase. What use would that be to the wolf team? What kind of scheme would involve lying about a random trait?

                      Then Tokzic tries to capitalize on this and try to muddy Zenith up with his "randomed" shit.

                      So uh... yeah... that's pretty much why it's a simple choice for me.

                      Zenith is way more convincing than Tokzic over here, so therefor, I believe in Zenith and his claims, so in my perspective, I see two dead wolves walking.

                      And one is already dead...

                      So...

                      What das dat mean?

                      Means if we kill these two, game should end. Granted there's no third party stuff happening in the background.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        But I mean, it's whatever. Tokzic could just have the shitty end of the stick because of what happened early game.

                        But I do believe Zenith.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          My 1-shot can't be randed, this random thing seems pretty arbitrary
                          i do agree that this random thing is pretty arbitrary (if zenith's tracking goes off automatically i don't get why my guards don't)

                          but at the same time it is definitely not arbitrary that your one-shot power doesn't go off with a random target if you don't send a pm, or else you would have to specifically state every night you wanted to hold onto it, and that is ridiculous

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Which is unfortunate because I would really like to trust Tokzic right now, but I just can't.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              Charu I really like your post, but you are missing a few things.

                              1) Why as a wolf would I try and successfully lynch a wolf (TPS) when I want to keep my team alive for a better chance at winning?

                              2) Why would you pair both Tokzic and I as wolves when a) There is no confirmations of role claims (someone can't disprove that we aren't the roles we claim to be) and b) I got a approval of being tampered with that coincides with seer results. Tokzic claimed this, but never confirmed.

                              The chances of an inactive player being a wolf is higher than (can't speak for you, Tokzic) I being a wolf.





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Nonononono, you misread the last part, lmao.

                                By two wolves walking, I meant Tokzic and blind, lmao.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...