TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #991
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

    si
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #992
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

      both V and I are the only ones that have hard claimed VT iirc
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #993
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

        blind tentatively


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #994
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

          I assume either one or none out of V/Manti/Mellon have a role.

          I almost want to put them three at VT/W/PR in terms of alignment. Maybe replace PR with VT.





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #995
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

            Alright, I think this is a good spot for me to come clean about my role in this madness.

            There's some unknowns still, but I think I can do this without compromising the lean green team.

            I am... according to my role, a soothsayer

            My power only works on White floor, but it's a one time use and for good reason.

            If I die when the floor is white, night or day, I can reveal one person's color of my choosing, but I can only target one player during the night and not the day (not their full cardflip).

            My role actually has a random, if I don't select anyone, it will random a target... for obvious reasons. I was a dummy, and I did actually forget about the game because I forgot to send in a target last night. So... if I die, I have no idea who will get flipped.

            But that's not the point here of why I'm revealing this.

            See, if Tokzic is legit, here's is what I want him to do. I'm gonna vote for black, it'll get rid of my power, but I want YOU to protect me along with Zenith. If either one of us dies, your ass is grass, so to speak.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #996
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

              And with that said

              black


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #997
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                Oh, and blind of course.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                  It is true, if one of us die or if Tokzic straight up doesn't die as the night kill next night phase he is confirmed.

                  Blind is also confirmed.

                  And with that said, we should win depending on how night goes.





                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                    You are all Fucking stupid if you believe zenith. He his blowing smoke up all of your assess. He's staying behind you all with your support. I can't say it enough, I'm not the wolf. I wouldn't of put this much spotlight on me, I'm not stupid. How many times have I gone against the grain. How many times was I right and lynched anyways because no one believed me (specifically knew villager was wolf but no one believed me and I got lynched) Yeah, I get it, I don't know how to debate and convince you with bullshit, whatever. My problem I guess.

                    In the very small .001% chance zenith is actually town line you all want to believe for some reason, Ithere is a role disruptor. I'm one shot bullet proof on white, vt on black. I'm never moving from that claim. Remember last game where I made a claim but took it back because I didn't want to lead town in the wrong direction? Fuckers killed me anyways. I'm all out of ideas to convince you guys, I'M NOT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCUM
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1000
                      Vote Count

                      Votes from post 893 to post 999
                      Night in 27:53:29

                      ---
                      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                      • 3 -- blindreper1179 -- _Zenith_ (28), DaBackpack (24), Charu (22)
                      • 1 -- _Zenith_ -- blindreper1179 (9)
                      • 1 -- unvote -- reuben_tate (10)
                      • 5 -- not voting -- DarkManticoreX2 (0), mellonxcollie (0), storn42 (0), Tokzic (12), Vendetta21 (0)
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                        I'm really stuck on this Zenith claim.

                        A big part of me is still dubious. I think it's weird how his role title is "Psychic" when he's more of a Tracker and has nothing resembling traditional Psychic ability in either affinity. I'm apprehensive of Charu's response to the claim - he went from not having it to completely believing it in two seconds and it felt like it was based on the reactions of humans.

                        But I can also see it being real. Blind and Storn are good tracking targets, and my gut has been saying Blind is a wolf this entire game. His reasoning on randing seems to make sense and in retrospect that doesn't weird me out anymore.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                          Sorry bro, but I believe Zenith more than I believe you.

                          Better luck next time.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            It is true, if one of us die or if Tokzic straight up doesn't die as the night kill next night phase he is confirmed.

                            Blind is also confirmed.

                            And with that said, we should win depending on how night goes.
                            You're literally worse than Xel AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING CONFIRMED, THE ONLY THING CONFIRMED IS YOU'RE A GOD DAMN WOLF.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                              @blind


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Sorry bro, but I believe Zenith more than I believe you.

                                Better luck next time.
                                I thought you were better at this game. =/
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...