TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #661
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    lol, I thought this might happen
    blues claim now, we get two confirmed humans as a result of this
    not blue
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Holy fuck this is great. This could make 2 confirmed humans instead of one.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #663
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        I guarded charu last wolf is sunfan or yoshL
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #664
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          its yoshl then if you're not lying.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #665
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Wait, what? Whooooa. I... I... wasn't expecting that.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #666
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              yeeeeeeeah his fishing for my role was pretty fishy

              I still believe that Riot is probably human based on how brash he is being. I just do not believe that a wolf would do something so obvious... however it is pretty sketchy...
              I felt like you might've been blue after this post. I disregarded it because you seemed more wolfy than blue though. "his fishing for my role" is what tipped me off.
              Shit, I'm just never going to read you correctly, am I?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #667
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                its yoshl then if you're not lying.
                I'm not lying and I still feel pretty confident about YoshL.

                Charu, what do you think?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  also, she could be lying charu, so there's that.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Shit, I'm just never going to read you correctly, am I?
                    I wanted to say something the whole time about how you were actually still reading me incorrectly, lol
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      By process of elimination, it HAS to be YoshL. I strongly don't think thesunfan is a wolf whatsoever. Still, I would like to hear the cases. From both sides.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        this is pretty good because yosh (if he's the wolf) can decide to claim doctor (or he could also claim bulletproof, I guess) or not.
                        if he claims, then the wolf is between him and mellon
                        if he doesn't, then the wolf is between him and myself
                        charu is officially cleared at this point, which is cool, I guess
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          I do want to say though, NO VOTES and I mean NONE until everyone has said their peace.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I do want to say though, NO VOTES and I mean NONE until everyone has said their peace.
                            Agreed 100%
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Agreed, we have 24 hours to figure this shit out. We're so close, but, thesunfan, on the off chance you're the wolf or mellon's claim is fake, then holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit good game.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Agreed, we have 24 hours to figure this shit out. We're so close, but, thesunfan, on the off chance you're the wolf or mellon's claim is fake, then holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit good game.
                                Honestly I think it is YoshL and we could end it here. However I don't want to risk it as we saw last phase that sort of thinking can end badly. This game certainly is interesting no matter what ^_^
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...