TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #706
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    YoshL, it looks like you're bringing up points that are happening now. Attacking things that are currently happening.

    Honestly, this is fucking hard, thesunfan was my strongest human read, I just... wow...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #707
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      that only applies if I'm a human. I had reason to doubt her claim. You could've been the real doc, and she fake-claimed simply before you made your actual claim.
      ...............so you're saying you're not a human?


      wtf?????????????


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #708
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        i'm still putting that forward, please go and re-read sunfan's posts right after v's lynch.

        his absolute refusal to consider that wolves would attack eachother is retarded as fuck and as a human, you'd never even think to not consider something like that.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #709
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          that as in, the v lynch thing


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #710
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by YoshL
            ...............so you're saying you're not a human?


            wtf?????????????
            my wording stands and makes sense because it is referring to a situation where you imply that I am a wolf.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #711
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by YoshL
              i'm still putting that forward, please go and re-read sunfan's posts right after v's lynch.

              his absolute refusal to consider that wolves would attack eachother is retarded as fuck and as a human, you'd never even think to not consider something like that.
              I didn't refuse, I said that I was operating under the scenario where they don't attack one another.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #712
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                shit, I got baited back in, shutting up for real so this'll calm down.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I'll be quiet cuz this is very quickly going to turn into a shitfit.
                  ......this is the wording of someone who's complacent and happy with themselves. I'm still holding onto the chance that i can communicate shit w/ charu and mellon, you're basically giving the show over to them.

                  fuck off, and die, wolf.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    With the V lynch, I... god damn it, I suppose there's the possibility that FoJaR wasn't paying attention to the thread. What thesunfan is saying could be just a bold flat lie that FoJaR would claim then, but...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Melllllooooooon, we need to put our heads together!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        my wording stands and makes sense because it is referring to a situation where you imply that I am a wolf.
                        "if i was a human."

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I didn't refuse, I said that I was operating under the scenario where they don't attack one another.
                        which is a really shitty assumption to make if you're a towine


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          also bringing up, thesunfan wanted blues to claim much earlier than this, most likely he was hoping to nail a blue asap.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Melllllooooooon, we need to put our heads together!
                            yes charu... "We roll together... we die together" -the fp
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              stuff that (pretty sure) has come up time and time again, where wolves try and discuss strategies about claiming to work the system or w/e


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                also bringing up, thesunfan wanted blues to claim much earlier than this, most likely he was hoping to nail a blue asap.
                                This actually did stick out to me. however danceguy was doing the same thing, though a bit more subtly
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...