TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #646
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    firstly, we're at lynch or lose tomorrow whether or not there's a kill tonight.
    secondly, I'm not tunneling you, I'm not really eliminating anyone, not even charu atm. I'm just looking at you with the most scrutiny. I will say, you've played somewhat differently in these two games, but I think part of it has to do with the fact that there were confirmed roles that were very very wrong that game that you could easily add +1 votes onto.

    The more I look at it, the more I think that Yoshl as the last wolf just doesn't make sense. I'd really like someone (mainly charu because I don't understand what he was getting at) to explain to me why he was 1 from insta Day One. Mellon, what did you see in him at that time?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #647
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      i really don't want to be at rehearsal at 10 pm for the night end lol


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #648
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        don't worry, there will be time. Game's not gonna end while you are away.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #649
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I'm not sure that I completely understand your case/confusion on mellon or Yoshl.
          What are you getting at lol, I'm confused.
          To put it simply, I can see a wolf YoshL backpedaling on his argument on Riot of how he "feels YMIA is a wolf."

          However, I can also see a wolf mellon attacking that argument YoshL made as a move she could latch on to if she was the last wolf alive. Like an insurance plan or something.

          YoshL was constantly attacking Riot.

          Mellon was constantly defending Riot.

          Which one is being faked is my ultimate answer. Both are obviously not going to say they're faking, but that's the question that will crack this case wide open.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #650
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            riot was playing shitty and i don't regret that accidental insta


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #651
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              firstly, we're at lynch or lose tomorrow whether or not there's a kill tonight.
              Oh yupp you're right. it is very important then.

              secondly, I'm not tunneling you, I'm not really eliminating anyone, not even charu atm. I'm just looking at you with the most scrutiny.
              That is fair. As long as we are all considering all options

              The more I look at it, the more I think that Yoshl as the last wolf just doesn't make sense. I'd really like someone (mainly charu because I don't understand what he was getting at) to explain to me why he was 1 from insta Day One. Mellon, what did you see in him at that time?
              See, the more I look at it, the more I think that either you OR YoshL would make sense as the last wolf. I saw the exact same thing then that I do now pretty much, though I would like to hear Charu's opinion too. I've already quoted a bunch of stuff, and I can expand during Day phase if I am still alive.
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #652
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by YoshL
                riot was playing shitty and i don't regret that accidental insta
                ummmmmmmmmmm??? you fucking wolf rofl
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  The more I look at it, the more I think that Yoshl as the last wolf just doesn't make sense. I'd really like someone (mainly charu because I don't understand what he was getting at) to explain to me why he was 1 from insta Day One.
                  It really was just stemming from that argument I just mentioned on Day 0, here, let me quote it.

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  something something classes until 9:10 PM suck ass, then klk tonight, now i'm here

                  k

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Cool, plenty of stuff to read. I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions.


                  I think YMIA is a wolf because of how I remember how he posted back in the Christmas in the Clink game. I had kept rereading all of his posts, and no matter how truthful they were, something wasn't clicking with me so I put the vigi on his ass and bam. Got one.

                  As I am reading back on his posts, I feel he's a strong possibility to be a wolf. Sorry YMIA, if I'm wrong then I suck but for now my vote stays.
                  are you guys seriously letting this pass as a good opinion

                  it boils down to meta, guessing, and being right because of a gut feeling. It doesn't give any insight into truly why YMIA would be acting however he is right now, not even any supplementary quotes pointing out places where he's getting that gut feeling crap.

                  "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
                  this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.

                  If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is
                  Going to put a quote inside a quote so all the context can be there.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    I really like how Yosh is owning this mistake of his.
                    I don't think he would do this as a wolf.
                    Which worries me because that's mainly how I've been fooled as of late.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      I understand that y'all do not know I am not a wolf
                      rereading the thread and lol this wording
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        and yeah charu, Yoshl does that on the first day when people are being dumbasses. He pokes people that annoy him or make weak votes and reads them based on their reactions. The fact that Riotpolice is such a Riotpolice probably reinforced his read on him, so that's why I don't really see much point in implicating him over this.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          you know what I really don't like about mellon being the last wolf?
                          It means that Riot was 2/2 on day one using absolute bullshit logic.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            if there's a doc, I'm really disappointed in you for not saving dance night one
                            he was the obvious choice imo.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              case for yoshl being a wolf:
                              His early attack on RP felt a little odd to me (but it got better as the game went on)
                              Limited interaction with v (This is the main thing I have on him imo)
                              his vote on v is weak and he basically was forced into it
                              May have insta'd riot too quickly
                              blindly following FoJar's read of me (didn't even really think about it imo)
                              would've killed dance

                              case saving him:
                              he pointed out a flaw that the wolves could exploit in my plan to reveal the blues (this is pretty big imo)
                              has been playing like I think he normally would; pushing the weaker players
                              stayed consistent on FoJar
                              Wouldn't have killed FoJar (most likely)

                              case for mellon being a wolf:
                              really straddled the fence day one; didn't vote for v
                              Would've killed FoJar
                              Would've killed dAnce
                              Her reaction right before dance flipped feels forced and fake
                              Has been very reserved with her votes, similar to her play in 103 (this is really the only wolfish similarity I've found though)
                              had a post right before v was lynched that really stands out to me as strange.
                              EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER READS HAS BEEN RIGHT SO FAR ASDF (not saying you aren't smart or a good player, I'm saying that this is really unlikely unless you already know how people are going to flip)
                              defended riot with v
                              has been apparently unwilling to share information at times
                              I read her as human(lol)
                              FoJar suspected her (really wish he would've elaborated more on this)
                              Behaved the wolfiest as of late

                              case saving her:
                              decent interaction with V
                              has defended people that have flipped green
                              thought v was mafia (didn't vote on him though)
                              defended me early when she easily could've gotten rid of me (this is her biggest defense imo)
                              wasn't involved in the riot lynch

                              case for charu being a wolf:
                              would've killed dance
                              tunneled on rp for a long time, but berated yoshl for doing the same thing
                              He was the obvious target the night that FoJar was killed imo (Why is he still alive?)
                              May have been playing me this whole time to get me on his side (us calling each other really really human since the beginning)

                              case saving him:
                              literally everything else he has done this game.



                              I feel like I've been zoning in on raeko a bit too hard so far, and I see more reasons why yosh would be the last wolf than before.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Night 3 has ended. No one was killed!

                                Day 3 has started, it will end March 13th, 9PM SERVER TIME

                                Comment

                                Working...