TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #631
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    I was going off of the FictionJunction appear here
    thoughts on my accuracy?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #632
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      wow, appear should be approach
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #633
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        also, in what universe do I hammer my partner when I had the opportunity not to?
        to try and clear yourself, which is what i commented on after the v roleflip, and your "hey guys soft clear me" schpiel.

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        furthermore, he was suspicious of me before he sent in any kind of night action, and did not develop his thought any further the next day.
        touche


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #634
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by YoshL
          to try and clear yourself, which is what i commented on after the v roleflip, and your "hey guys soft clear me" schpiel.
          Which I addressed as an attempt to try and get a reaction out of you by impersonating j-rodd.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #635
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            well, that only applies to the "hey guys, soft-clear me plz" part, not the earlier one, sorry for the misquote.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #636
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Which I addressed as an attempt to try and get a reaction out of you by impersonating j-rodd.
              so you were trying to impersonate j-rodd, and now trying to be fiction too?


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #637
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                yeah
                I can talk about this now, but I impersonated Riot last game as well.
                Got lynched day one (lol), so that was fun.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Alright, I've thought about some stuff even more.

                  FoJaR was the Tracker, he was pushing on thesunfan hard and pointing out that his playstyle is exaggerated and not how he usually plays. However, thesunfan makes a great point, when V died, FoJaR would've definitely hopped on that and claimed after thesunfan's remark of being cleared.

                  For the record, I'm like 99% sure he's a human at this point.

                  However, I really don't know where to go...

                  Since Riot was actually human, which still completely baffles me, I have to think if one way makes more sense than the other way.

                  On one hand, YoshL was on Riot's case the entire game. The only arguement that I really thought was extremely sketchy from YoshL was when he was attacking Riot when Riot was essentially saying "I feel this person is the wolf" when it was Day 0 still. However, he did admit he was also following the same logic that he was arguing Riot over, but was that a wolf slip-up or just a human going "Oh damn, I guess I kind of was being over-reactive there."

                  On the other hand, we have mellon who keeps on saying Riot was a human, despite all the weird bullshit nonsense that he was spewing out. She's the first person to call out YoshL's sketchy argument on Riot that I agreed with. Now I have to think, "was this something so she could latch on to later if she's the wolf?". Not only that, but she's been on YoshL's case ever since that argument even happened.

                  That's my thought process at the moment.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    I'm not sure that I completely understand your case/confusion on mellon or Yoshl.
                    What are you getting at lol, I'm confused.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Like, I think I'm sitting at 70/29/1 atm.
                      70 percent sure its mellon
                      29 percent sure its yoshl
                      1 percent sure its charu, I don't think anyone alive even really has you on the table.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        On the other hand, we have mellon who keeps on saying Riot was a human, despite all the weird bullshit nonsense that he was spewing out.
                        Just to clarify, I didn't think that Riot was human despite his bullshit nonsense... I thought that Riot was human because of his bullshit nonsense. I didn't think that a wolf would play that way
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          70 percent sure its mellon
                          why? afaik you haven't really made a case for thinking this yet.

                          I also do not really have Charu on the table, and if he is a wolf, GG Charu
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            and that's how Xiz was able to sneak by so many people last game. Its also a strat I've used in both of my wolf games; doing shit that no one expects wolves to ever do. Don't eliminate someone for being brash.

                            He did shit like this in his wolf game, he's done shit like this as the seer. I'm frustrated with him as a player, but this is something for the postgame. Whether mellon defended him or not, that lynch goes through 99% of the time, the fact that mellon would've persisted in defending him is really strange to me.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              mellon, whoever the last wolf is has really fooled me. I don't really have overwhelmingly wolfy evidence on anyone atm. After Night one, you three were my top three humans: Charu then yosh then mellon. I really don't see how it couldn't be you, personally, if its yosh then I'm really impressed at how well he can emulate his human game. If its Charu, then jesus christ Snivy, you deserve this win.

                              I'm looking back at 103 atm, trying to draw comparisons between your play this game and your play then. Reading Yoshl's wolfgame wouldn't really do anything cuz he was too busy getting laid iirc. I'm gonna reread this thread after english as well. I have a few ideas about why its you, but I'll post them after I reread the thread and probably a few minutes before the phase ends in case I get wolfed tonight
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by sunfan
                                Whether mellon defended him or not, that lynch goes through 99% of the time, the fact that mellon would've persisted in defending him is really strange to me.
                                99% of the time those lynches flip human. Well, definitely not 99%, but still. It seems like the majority of the time those type of silly players who get lynched are greens. Of course anything can be a wolf strategy in this game but I was going by what happens most often, and my feeling about Riot specifically this game based on what he was saying. It could just a easily be a wolf strategy to kill off those easy players as it could be for Riot to be using his behaviour as a wolf strategy. Ultimately it seemed more likely to me that Riot was human, and I would've defended him at the very least from being lynched so quickly at that point in the game. If you see that as strange then I guess

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I'm looking back at 103 atm, trying to draw comparisons between your play this game and your play then. I have a few ideas about why its you, but I'll post them after I reread the thread and probably a few minutes before the phase ends in case I get wolfed tonight
                                Makes sense, that is when I would suggest posting it too. However I think you should focus on others too though and not only me. I understand that y'all do not know I am not a wolf, so please investigate, but we are probably going to be at a lynch-or-lose situation tomorrow so we need to make sure we make the right decision and are informed about all players to the best of our abilities. I am going to be trying to expand my horizons as well.
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...