TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #601
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by Charu
    Riot, I never want to play with you ever again...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    there'll be three of us tomorrow.

    last day will be 50/50 unless doctor gets a save, or bulletproof townie gets nailed

    this is pretty shitty to say, but i'm counting on surviving because of the shit i kept giving riot earlier. i sure as hell don't regret it either lol.

    i actually don't want to say anything about until day comes


    lol i thought i hit send on this i'm sorry


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #602
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      also, mellon has disappeared off the face of the planet again


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #603
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        I actually think i have a good idea who the final wolf is


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #604
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          although that thought is a bit scary tbh lol


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #605
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            I think I've already posted my list; I'll reread the thread, and rethink, so there might be a little bit of moving around.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #606
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              but prolly not.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #607
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                or maybe there will be?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  GUYS for real, what the hell?

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  also, mellon has disappeared off the face of the planet again
                  No. I came to check the phase change ~an hour after it changed and it was already done. That does not count as disappearing

                  I knew Riot was human, fuck. what the hell was the point of insta'ing that
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    you knew riot was human
                    expand
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      and yes, this lynch was done too quickly. It was obviously not done on purpose unless Yoshl is mafia and pulled a freakysnots.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        I've said so all game

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        yeeeeeeeah his fishing for my role was pretty fishy

                        I still believe that Riot is probably human based on how brash he is being. I just do not believe that a wolf would do something so obvious... however it is pretty sketchy...
                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        Charu you seem human to me, as does Riotpolice.
                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        Riotpolice is majorly defensive which is odd but fits in with how I believe he would act if he were human. I think a wolf would probably try to be a bit more subtle about things
                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        I remember playing a wolf game with him (which we won with our full team in tact!!<3) and he did not act like this on Day 1. IIRC that was his first game ever and he may have gotten a bit more ballsy since then, but this does seem like just green silliness. I think it's easy for wolves to hide behind silly players Day 0 hoping that everyone will be distracted by their antics. We should focus on other people IMO
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          ok, so you feel like he was defensive and that makes him green. I remember you making a comment about what I think was his brashness, as well? Not exactly worth saying "I knew he was human, guys"
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            ok, so you feel like he was defensive and that makes him green.
                            I'm not sure I ever said anything like this. I thought he was green because he was acting so crazy... he was just being Riotpolice. When he played his wolf game he was not like that. Reminds me of Xiz when he is a townie and just shit disturbing, but Riotpolice does it all game

                            I remember you making a comment about what I think was his brashness, as well? Not exactly worth saying "I knew he was human, guys"
                            How is it not when I mentioned it at least four times and was confident about it the entire game? I had very little doubt in my mind that Riot was human and I never expressed any doubt at all about it in the thread. I knew he was human and if I'd been able to check the thread on time I would've fought hard against lynching him. it is very frustrating
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              you do realize that you've actually been right about everyone that has flipped this game, right? About riot being town, you rescinded Kevin being mafia before he was lynched, you thought that V was mafia.
                              Looks to me like you're playing with perfect information.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                also, I read you as human and I've never read you correctly
                                #shittymetareads
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...