TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #691
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I agree with that that is how I would've handeled the situation if I were a wolf, but I am not one. Also, props to you for pointing out that someone should've pushed for charu if he wasn't wolfed.

    Unfortunately, I now know you to be the wolf, so yoshl
    what the shit, were you just waiting for me to attack you before voting me? you had literally all the opportunity to vote for me earlier the second you saw mellon claim.

    if you seriously let this slip through i'm going to be so fucking disappointed. the riot lynch would have been for naught.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #692
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      like, I'm actually surprised yosh
      you took the more difficult of the scenarios by not claiming that you were the doc (or bulletproof, whichever)
      you've got balls, son
      do you not see this fucking cockiness holy fuck


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #693
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        also, look at his fucking wording

        "Unfortunately, I now know you to be the wolf, so yoshl"

        it's like you're trying to contain your happiness, gtfo wolf


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #694
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          son, if you're saying I need to step up my game, I refer to the post I made earlier in which I addressed the possibilites and situations where EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT IS CURRENTLY ALIVE would be either a wolf or a human. I see you throwing out a rather decent list of events where you consider a scenario where you're a wolf, and I think you've honestly played a great game, but its over now.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #695
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            everything i pointed out stands.

            sunfan after the V lynch was /way too fucking happy/. it felt stupidly faked.

            shit about being suspiscious earlier phases, gutreads from people w/e

            and now, he's basically gloating.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #696
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              i'm not saying that you should "step up your game"


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #697
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by YoshL
                what the shit, were you just waiting for me to attack you before voting me? you had literally all the opportunity to vote for me earlier the second you saw mellon claim.

                if you seriously let this slip through i'm going to be so fucking disappointed. the riot lynch would have been for naught.
                I wanted to see if you were going to claim blue or not; idk what you were going to do. I figured you were going to fake claim blue, and I really applaud your efforts so far, it brings a tear to my eye, it really does. This has been a pretty fantastic game and you really put one over on me, so I can't really be upset atm. Esp when I know now the last wolf for sure =p
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  i'm saying that if you were a human, and mellon claimed, you would instantly know that i was a wolf, and could have easily taken the chance, since you knew 100%. why hold back, like you're trying to be cautious at this point?

                  and now you're gloating about this


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    it seems so unnatural for him to not be stepping his game up asap.
                    what was that?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      You guyssss

                      charu help
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Holy fuck, this is holy shit intense.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          it brings a tear to my eye, it really does.

                          ...

                          =p
                          charu, mellon, say stuff please.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            i'm saying that if you were a human, and mellon claimed, you would instantly know that i was a wolf, and could have easily taken the chance, since you knew 100%. why hold back, like you're trying to be cautious at this point?

                            and now you're gloating about this
                            that only applies if I'm a human. I had reason to doubt her claim. You could've been the real doc, and she fake-claimed simply before you made your actual claim.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              i meant "stepping up your game" as in stop being so cautious if you were a "human". you slipped and didn't attack because you still wanted to be cautious and shit


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                I'll be quiet cuz this is very quickly going to turn into a shitfit.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...