TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #616
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    so I'm assuming there's not a bullet-proof townie claim?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #617
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Looks to me like you're playing with perfect information.
      It's cuz I am hella smart SORRY

      Nawh not really, I have just had good reads this game. V was admittedly more of a lucky read but Riot seemed pretty clearly human to me... I know you felt differently but yeah. this implicates YoshL more in my books
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #618
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        explain your case for Yoshl, please.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #619
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          rip
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #620
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            explain your case for Yoshl, please.
            It's the middle of night phase and I don't really want to post a whole lot of new info. Mostly, I think that his posts sound very forced and like he is reaching a lot with his logic. His play and voting seem lazy. I think his insta on Riot adds another point against him. Some quotes from my history:

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            To quote Danceguy, "nothing about him seems human", especially because he always seems like he is reaching a lot with his logic, like a wolf would. Also he just voted for me when I voted for him, and then V when he voted for him, which are just very easy votes at this stage in the game without a lot of thought behind them.
            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I feel the same way about you right now. Your points seems like they are seriously reaching and you are just going for a low-hanging fruit hoping to catch something.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #621
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              ok, I hope this should be obvious, but let's not vote too quickly tomorrow, alright?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #622
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Definitely
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  that insta was an accident, i'm pretty sure i've said it. it seriously would suck ass if the game rides on that messup.

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  It's the middle of night phase and I don't really want to post a whole lot of new info. Mostly, I think that his posts sound very forced and like he is reaching a lot with his logic. His play and voting seem lazy. I think his insta on Riot adds another point against him. Some quotes from my history:
                  so at this point, your point is that i'm reaching with alot of my logic. cool, i think i did explain myself in that regard, unless you'd like to stop being lazy in your play and actually start bringing up specific posts from the past. the quotes are just restating the points you're making now, which really doesn't add to your argument, but just makes it seem like you're parroting danceguy, and your past self. There's been alot that has come up, yet you aren't bothering to examine any other people.

                  posting any new info is pretty moot at this point, yeah, but if you haven't made any new arguments on any other things that have come up, only quoting /yourself/ when you try and put out evidence against me is pretty shitty, you know


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    and duh, not voting quickly, although just keep in mind that the last day phase(s) are supposed to be like 24 hours.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      posting any new info is pretty moot at this point, yeah, but if you haven't made any new arguments on any other things that have come up, only quoting /yourself/ when you try and put out evidence against me is pretty shitty, you know
                      I didn't have a chance to participate in this day phase because it ended before I could check the thread. I definitely would have tried to share my current thoughts about every player and I think the phase could've gone very differently, or at least lasted longer if I'd been able to do that. Right now though, humans can't do anything until it's day again. it could potentially benefit the wolf for me to post my thoughts at night because he can still act at night. So why would I do that? Of course there is always a chance I will not live through the night, but I do not think that anything I'd say now would be soooo beneficial to the humans that it's worth doing that. there wasn't too much to change my thoughts during that mega-short phase either so the quotes still apply
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        I believe fojar, as the tracker, had some really big reason for being suspiscious of thesunfan


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          he would've claimed after V was lynched.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            good try though, I like that you're not just having a shitfit with mellon
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              also, in what universe do I hammer my partner when I had the opportunity not to?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                furthermore, he was suspicious of me before he sent in any kind of night action, and did not develop his thought any further the next day.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...