TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #676
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    mellon, who have you guarded
    more importantly, why is dance dead?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #677
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      mellon, who have you guarded
      more importantly, why is dance dead?
      I guarded Fojar night 1. He didn't have any votes on him when the phase ended, which made me think he may be a target for wolves. In addition, he had been acting mysterious about why he thought I was suspicious, which made me think he might be a blue. Unfortunately I guarded him one night too early :<

      I guarded Charu both last night phase and this night phase
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #678
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Wait... was that... wait...

        Hold on, let me fetch that convo, because I recall this.

        Originally posted by FoJaR
        right now my money is on mellonxcollie.
        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        Why?
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        i'd prefer not to say for now.
        This actually makes sense if you are the doctor.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #679
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          that was before any night action took place iirc? it was day 0 unless I remember wrong
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #680
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            yeah, it was, so he didn't have any tracker info to back that up. He just didn't want to share at that time.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #681
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Oooh, yeah, that was Day 0. So he couldn't have known then.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #682
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                I have nothing to lose, only a game to win.

                I'm in a car right now, be on soon


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Who will be cleared next?
                  will it be mellon?
                  will it be me?

                  also, that post was funny given the context lol
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    also, there's the ever-so-slight possibility that Charu wolfed himself last night (yeah I went there)
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      also, there's the ever-so-slight possibility that Charu wolfed himself last night (yeah I went there)
                      what

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        its a joke lol
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          thesunfan

                          so my thinking was: charu was going to die tonight.

                          4 scenarios, each is someone being a wolf

                          if i was a wolf, wolfing mellon would cause the weird meta whether she was killed to alleviate pressure off of me, or to make it seem like i was a wolf, or w/e confusing stuff. in general sunfan had suspiscion on him since the beginning, so he's more suspiscious than charu; kill charu b/c he's the least suspiscious

                          if mellon was a wolf, she wouldn't want to kill me, b/c she would want to during the lynch, again, sunfan more shit on him than charu

                          sunfan, wouldn't want to get rid of mellon b/c pressure off of him, so charu

                          charu, someone other than charu would die, and i would have pushed for charu's lynch

                          but nice claim, no counterclaims, A+ save mellon, thesunfan needs to die.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            mellon, if you need me to address anything about day 0/1 posts or w/e, i'll address them as needed.

                            in this kind of situation, it's literally game point, down to basically me vs. sunfan. it seems so unnatural for him to not be stepping his game up asap.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              I agree with that that is how I would've handeled the situation if I were a wolf, but I am not one. Also, props to you for pointing out that someone should've pushed for charu if he wasn't wolfed.

                              Unfortunately, I now know you to be the wolf, so yoshl
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                like, I'm actually surprised yosh
                                you took the more difficult of the scenarios by not claiming that you were the doc (or bulletproof, whichever)
                                you've got balls, son
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...