TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #946
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    ded gaem

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #947
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      From now on I am always trusting my gut instincts! Tokzic did seem wolfy because of his few/inconsistent posts, but nothing like V. V was so fucking obvious but I went with my second choice instead of my gut. NEVER AGAIN
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #948
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        its funny cuz when I died V was the only one I didn't expect and everyone seemed to figure him. guest and kgz were pretty obvious because guest had a decent day 1 and then just went into frozen/commentary mode, and kgz went off map, literally 0 surprises there

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #949
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I wasn't suspicious of KgZ because I knew he had been at Magfest, and I know about 100290934093 people who went to Magfest/performed there and apparently it was crazy. Ipatch was prepping for it for a while. KgZ didn't make any posts that particularly stood out to me, the only thing was that he was inactive, and he had a pretty valid excuse for the latter bit of this game. Guest... yeah
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #950
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Want to apologize for my decline in activity towards the end of the game. No night-talking ended up being absolute shit for me because the day/night cycle lined up on my schedule with nights always on my days off. When I had time to post I couldn't, and when I could post, I had no time. Sorry if that messed reads up. I'm unemployed now, so that probably won't happen next TWG.
            Last edited by Tokzic; 01-14-2014, 07:30 PM.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #951
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              also f- hosting this game

              no replacements on inactives made this game pretty damn impossible until last day

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #952
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Fojar stop being dead plz thx

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  FoJaR has been modkilled. He was æ̰͔–̥̖̟͞‡̢̰̹͠å͏̖̟̪̪̼̟̞͔*̶̲̹—̧̰̱̰̹ḁ̮̊Œ̛͍͎̠̝̩͈̳́–̞͎̬͍͚̯̀ã͖̘̯̙̳͔͍̩̳�̧̜͇̘̮̝̤͢ͅ
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    From now on I am always trusting my gut instincts! Tokzic did seem wolfy because of his few/inconsistent posts, but nothing like V. V was so fucking obvious but I went with my second choice instead of my gut. NEVER AGAIN
                    this is the story of my wolf career

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      v your play was fantastic

                      i think i said partway through "either v is ultra green or he's playing me like an instrument"

                      it wasn't until like day 4 or 5 that i was like "HEY WAIT A MINUTE V IS PLAYING ME LIKE A FUCKING INSTRUMENT"

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        ok im claiming the position of host since fojar doesn't seem to be coming back

                        ---

                        Game over. Humans lose. Because they suck.

                        Wolves also lose. Because they also suck.

                        V is the only winner.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Afrobean


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Roflcakes
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              ok im claiming the position of host since fojar doesn't seem to be coming back

                              ---

                              Game over. Humans lose. Because they suck.

                              Wolves also lose. Because they also suck.

                              V is the only winner.
                              I agree. lets just move on to the next one plz

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                i was in NYC without ac omputer, this is my first time on hte computer since i got back

                                so

                                tokz is ded, and people are done playing.

                                Comment

                                Working...