TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #31
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    I trusted Kevin and recieved nothing.
    Will post more once I figure out why my computer is taking a shit.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #32
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Since we're all posting our dilemmas, I betrayed Tokzic (to avoid giving him a power if he happened to be a wolf) and got nothing, so he must have betrayed me back.

      Since betrayal is mathematically the superior option, though, I'm not exactly sure knowing who trusted/betrayed whom really helps.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by Charu
        Hmm... so that's why you were bringing up those weird powers. So you're saying whatever you got made it so if you die, Gradiant dies?
        If I died last night, the person who would have killed me (vigi/wolf/etc) would die as well. Gradiant would have been fine. (unless he targeted me).

        But yeah it's not too far off to assume a similar role out there that functions a bit differently.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Wait... oooh, alright, I thought you were referring to your partner when you said "we both would die".

          Okay, that makes sense. Just one more thing I wanna ask!

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I betrayed Gradient. Figured I'd use the power better.
          This is random as fuck I just realized. Why did you add a statement saying you would use it better? How the heck would you know you would even get a power?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #35
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I trusted Kevin and recieved nothing.
            Will post more once I figure out why my computer is taking a shit.
            I betrayed you


            Initially I did it because I was mad you were one of the reasons I died last game (lol), but then I actually thought about it. Why give myself a 25% chance of getting a power, along with a 75% chance of giving the OTHER player a power, when I myself can have a 75% chance of getting a power? The risk of essentially handing another player a power is just too high.

            Originally posted by Charu
            The more I'm thinking about this, the more I'm leaning toward that this is no way a human killed a human. Something is fishy with those two dying to me.

            I'm leaning toward dance's theory that a wolf got a major power. These kills seem way too organized for the possibility of a human getting a power and striking someone randomly. It stinks that the evidence is gone, but I'm positive the wolves are using Mr. Cubone's and Clasko's accidental posts as a means to make it look like the mod killed them.

            I think the mod warned Xiz, but I think someone posted after the warning, I really wish I remembered the post order. I didn't think those posts would be important until now.
            What in the hell are you on about? "Too organized"? It was the first night, with literally nothing to go off of. There's a guaranteed wolf kill, and then an assumed vigi kill. The person who was given the vigi power probably assumed it was safe to use tonight since a) there is a huge amount of players so a mistake isn't too big of a issue, and only reduces the pool, and b) why the fuc not lol?


            for the record, because I betrayed sunfan, I got the Bodyguard ability, which I used on dAnceguy because whenever I'm a wolf I'm like guaranteed to trick him into thinking i'm a human, and thought I'd give him a gift for his contributions

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #36
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              p.s. hi Charu

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Hey there yo man, how ya doin'?

                As for the too organized part. I guess you didn't see the posts or maybe you did, I don't really know (The ones where Xiz and Clasko posted accidentally that are now deleted). I'm just saying that I feel that was the motivation for them to go after the two is all.

                Or it could really be a case of major coincidences and they just so happen to pick the two players that made those accidents. If it is one of those cases, then my goodness how perfect that came about.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  Charu you seem pretty odd right now
                  yo man gave a reason, what's yours, mister?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Kevin
                    if you can tell me why (there's several reasons, and none to do with the dilemma), I'll be off your back.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Kevin
                      if you can tell me why (there's several reasons, and none to do with the dilemma), I'll be off your back.
                      a) it's probably better if you use my username, since not everyone knows me by my name.

                      b) tell you why what, I don't know what you mean

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        It really makes no sense to dwell on who the kills were. They were Night Zero/One kills, done with absolutely zero information; the names may as well have been picked out of a hat.

                        Also, is everyone a human or a wolf? or are there power roles (ie vig, seer, etc.) that can perform the same action every night without the dilemma? because if there is, there's a chance that the vig kill was done by an actual vig, and not a vig power.
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          It's vanilla pretty much, the powers come from twilight and last until next twilight or until used I believe.

                          If not, then it doesn't state as such in the rules. I'm just assuming it only lasts until the next twilight pretty much unless that odd number thing happens.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            it's human/wolf, and then the dilemma roles.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Hello. My name is Riotpolice. I am 35 years old. I am divorced. I eat a steady Diet of government cheese, and I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                In that case, we can narrow down the vig to those who betrayed a truster, who are (known):

                                Vendetta
                                Riotpolice
                                TPS
                                Tokzic
                                Manti (claimed power to take killer with him)
                                yo man (claimed bodyguard)

                                And those who are yet unclaimed:

                                danceguy
                                mellon
                                lito
                                rune

                                If we take everyone at their word, we have eight people who could have potentially done the vig kill. Whether this says anything about wolves or not is another thing altogether. Also this doesn't take into account potential lies.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...