TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Oh hi danceguy, how you doin'?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      The more I'm thinking about this, the more I'm leaning toward that this is no way a human killed a human. Something is fishy with those two dying to me.

      I'm leaning toward dance's theory that a wolf got a major power. These kills seem way too organized for the possibility of a human getting a power and striking someone randomly. It stinks that the evidence is gone, but I'm positive the wolves are using Mr. Cubone's and Clasko's accidental posts as a means to make it look like the mod killed them.

      I think the mod warned Xiz, but I think someone posted after the warning, I really wish I remembered the post order. I didn't think those posts would be important until now.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        i will announce any modkills as modkills.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Not that I want to discount the wolf vigi theory, but the modkill thing doesn't make much sense Charu, and I was about to explain before I got ninja'd by the 'JaR.

          I'm dealing with the aftermath of my family's water heater breaking and flooding the kitchen, so I might not have much to contrib right now. I have to camp out at their place watching for a guy with replacement water heater at the moment.

          As Manti pointed out, there is a distinct possibility that some sort of "Loose Cannon" power exists in the game, that makes a player kill someone who targets it. FoJaR has also mentioned REQUIRED night actions at night start, so it's possible that even if a human got a vigi power, it was compulsive and they HAD to use it.

          Tricksy, these mystery games be.

          I can think of a couple of initiatives to get some productive discussion rolling this day:
          1) If anyone DID recieve a Loose Cannon power, please claim.
          2) Report your partner in the thread if you trusted your partner during Twilight and did NOT receive any power; in this way we can narrow down possible betrayers, and thus possible major power holders. Keep in mind that you might still have gotten nothing from a mutual trust, as it's a 50% chance for each.

          I'll start: I trusted Vendetta last night and got nothing.

          Also, powers that are pretty much guaranteed to be in the game are Vigilante (only reason for there to be an odd number of players at night) and some Masonizing/Neighborizing power (only possibility for other roles to be able to talk during night)

          Wish me luck x.x
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Wait, I thought discussing this stuff was against the rules? Unless they changed and I didn't read the appended rule sets.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #21
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              check the first post, you can talk about whatever you want.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Oooh, okie dokie.

                In that case.

                My partner was PyschoAngel, I'm assuming she Betrayed me because I Betrayed her too. And what I mean by that is I got absolutely nothing. I'm assuming the wolves would go "Betray" first time around because I don't know about you guys, but if I were a wolf, you damn right I'll Betray for a chance of a major power and not not a minor power with 50% of getting.

                And one of you guys saying "trust" could've potentially given a wolf that power that caused two deaths instead of just one. So yeah, that's my go at this bitch. Honestly, I should be more concerned why you two decided to trust when there's virtually nothing to go off on, nothing whatsoever.

                Oh, and PsychoAngel, if you try to lie about saying you said truth, I'mma go over there and steal your muffins. Don't think I won't do it!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Pfft no, I betrayed. No way I was risking giving a power to someone else.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    hey guys

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      im a human and trusted tps and got nothing

                      rip xiz and clasko

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        2) Report your partner in the thread if you trusted your partner during Twilight and did NOT receive any power; in this way we can narrow down possible betrayers, and thus possible major power holders. Keep in mind that you might still have gotten nothing from a mutual trust, as it's a 50% chance for each.
                        I trusted Manti and received nothing

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          yea someone claim one of the kills, if wolves got a major power and got an extra vigi that's pretty good luck. night 1 with no talk so the kills could be random as fuck so im not really gonna dwell on them. pretty much 50/50 wolf/human vigi, random instinct says human vigi but whatever.

                          also lol thesunfan randed wolf

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            I betrayed Gradient. Figured I'd use the power better.

                            If someone tried to kill me last night we both would die. Fortunatley (Unfortunatley?) Nobody killed me.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Pfft no, I betrayed. No way I was risking giving a power to someone else.
                              I like this post, I am throwing you in my village pile for now, super strong early reads by j-rodd the pro

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                night 1 with no talk so the kills could be random as fuck so im not really gonna dwell on them.
                                I don't know man, I guess it's something to divert us away, but I still think the two that got wolfed is too big of a coincidence. Least I think!

                                I'll shrug it off for now though.

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I betrayed Gradient. Figured I'd use the power better.

                                If someone tried to kill me last night we both would die. Fortunatley (Unfortunatley?) Nobody killed me.
                                Hmm... so that's why you were bringing up those weird powers. So you're saying whatever you got made it so if you die, Gradiant dies? Going back to your previous post, this line makes me interested now.

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                We can't assume all the roles we recieve will be super helpful. It's possible some roles could be a hindrance as well.

                                Case in point: I could imagine a role where if I'm targeted by anyone during the night phase that player dies instead.
                                It interested me because both what you just said and that previous statement are somewhat of a match. Except the example you gave was only one person dies instead of both of you.

                                Probably another thing that means nothing, but can't let any stone be left unturned, no matter how minor!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...