TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #1531
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    actually i guess if the humans win the KitB then it would matter, cause all of the wolves need to die for humans to win. so yeah listen to thesunfan

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #1532
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      it's kinda funny that the longest thread in TWG history, an epic game of deception, alliances, and strategy, could possibly be decided by the flip of a coin.

      Comment

      • runescapedude1126
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 268

        #1533
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I think thesunfan is a wolf Tokzic, seer him...
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        Fisting is not the way to label people.


        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1534
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          yeah sunfan is green
          He kinda already did.

          Thanks for the pressure guys. REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1535
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Gadzooks... this really is a crapshoot...
            Cross your fingers, cross your toes, cross your eyes and possibly your nose!
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1536
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              goddamn it i didn't expect this fucking bullshit

              fuck you wolves this game was won i was going to seer raeko today and it was obvious rsd was the one faking role

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1537
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                also fun facts i was never actually certain of raeko's greenitude that was a gambit to see how she'd react

                she reacted by basically feeling like all the pressure was off which was the biggest tell in the world

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  i've got a lot to say about this game too, but i'll save it for the post game.

                  perhaps we should do an expedited finish? end the night phase once all the PMs are sent in, then if the game continues we could end the day phase once both the humans and wolves decide who their lynch target is.

                  i mean the game is pretty much over, it's just the minor detail of finding out who wins that's holding us up.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    having a seering that is interruptable by instalynch is fucking terrible

                    i had the vague idea that shenanigans were possible but i was too fucking cocky and didn't think we'd need to worry because i knew who the wolves were and i thought that was all that mattered

                    fuck

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      perhaps we should do an expedited finish? end the night phase once all the PMs are sent in, then if the game continues we could end the day phase once both the humans and wolves decide who their lynch target is.
                      Yeah, I realized this when I was in class. Trevor sent me a PM, so I'll end the phase when I get one from the wolves.

                      If the kill is blocked, the next day's lynch will be decided by a coin flip between the wolf and human targets. If the human is lynched, the wolves win 4 to 3. If the wolf is lynched, Tokzic will get his kill during the night, and the humans win 4 to 2. So really, you don't even have to name targets, and I can just do a random.org flip when this night phase ends unless you all want to play that out.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I will say, to the humans that are alive, I am sorry for playing what is hopefully going to be my worst game in TWG history, as I've played a hand in outing each and every one of you. I have posted too rashly this game. I post, then I think, which is why people like Danceguy had good ideas, that I would later agree with, but only after thinking they were impractical.

                        The wolves used this, and used it well. I promised myself that I would have a better game than last game, and I've managed to do even worse. I'm sorry, I'm a pretty big factor in why the wolves were able to sweep us. IDK if we would've won, but I really feel like I made more mistakes this game than anyone else.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Silvuh
                          Yeah, I realized this when I was in class. Trevor sent me a PM, so I'll end the phase when I get one from the wolves.

                          If the kill is blocked, the next day's lynch will be decided by a coin flip between the wolf and human targets. If the human is lynched, the wolves win 4 to 3. If the wolf is lynched, Tokzic will get his kill during the night, and the humans win 4 to 2. So really, you don't even have to name targets, and I can just do a random.org flip when this night phase ends unless you all want to play that out.
                          well i mean if tokzic seers the MW then we'd be able to even the score that night and it would go to another coin flip (if the kill gets through t-force).

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            RP is the master wolf, and if he seers him after I told him not to, then that's on him.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              i think the humans should listen to thesunfan, just one last time

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                haha, its not gonna get there anyways.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...