TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #241
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    ah yeah, of course

    1. j-rodd123 -> yo man
    2. yo man im awesome -> netjet
    3. cedolad -> netjet
    4. Xiz -> Netjet
    5. James May -> Netjet
    6. Viccica
    7. Netjet! -> kraut
    8. dAnceguy117 -> netjet
    9. Zoshi -> -unvote-
    10. Krauthammer
    11. Vendetta21 -> netjet
    12. Tps222 -> netjet

    netjet - 7
    no vote - 2
    yo man - 1
    kraut - 1
    unvote - 1


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #242
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      why did dance vote for netjet with his huge level of confidence in kraut?
      I know I've been pretty hyperactive this game, but please do try to read my posts

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      1) Xiz and V made good points
      2) I already suspected Netjet based on post 178
      3) if Netjet flips red, I can clear Xiz and V as 99% town, which would be huge. if you flip red, I can only clear YMIA as like 75% town, which would be much less helpful for my reads
      4) Netjet wagon has more traction. only 7 players have voted. instalynch would help avoid phantoms. I haven't thought about whether this game format makes phantoms more or less of a hindrance to town. gonna think about that now

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #243
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        fantastic Day 1. great lynch and plenty to refer back to later.

        Viccica, Tps, yo man im awesome, and Zoshi need to start posting soon.
        for what it's worth, I read Zoshi as town. I'm guessing town for Tps and YMIA too, but with less conviction. absolutely no read on Viccica.




        I thought about the phantoms thing. phantoms on townies in this game would be overall less harmful to the cause than in a standard game, because the Arsonists have no control over who they kill in Night phases.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #244
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          fantastic Day 1. great lynch and plenty to refer back to later.

          Viccica, Tps, yo man im awesome, and Zoshi need to start posting soon.
          for what it's worth, I read Zoshi as town. I'm guessing town for Tps and YMIA too, but with less conviction. absolutely no read on Viccica.




          I thought about the phantoms thing. phantoms on townies in this game would be overall less harmful to the cause than in a standard game, because the Arsonists have no control over who they kill in Night phases.
          Indeed haha.
          bananas


          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #245
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            ^ wow really? just going to agree to a whole set of points? that's pretty lame, man.

            i'm going to refer to you as Lames May from now on for that.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #246
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by Tps222
              ^ wow really? just going to agree to a whole set of points? that's pretty lame, man.

              i'm going to refer to you as Lames May from now on for that.
              Well there's not much to go on during the night except hope that we don't get burned down. So short posts are good posts (o:
              bananas


              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #247
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                the traditional logic of being silent at night doesnt apply here since no one can be targetted specifically

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  I didn't post at day end because an insta had been reached and V/Xiz made sense. There was no real need to pop in and be like 'yeah good point guys.'


                  If you want to avoid phantoms, you just have to insta.



                  Are we sticking to the same buildings every phase I guess?
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by Viccica
                    Are we sticking to the same buildings every phase I guess?
                    lmfao what?

                    @town
                    please don't do that unless you randomly land on that outcome. 1/8 chance of that happening.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      OK upon further thought, I find viccica's suggestion to be less preposterous than implied above. choosing same location would be fine for everyone except those of us who revealed our night 1 locations.

                      if you have any doubts, just pull a V and don't send a pm. yoshl will then do the work for you.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        I'll just be under a rock then. No one will expect it hehe.

                        Kidding. But it seems like arsonists may target either he school or grocery store since those two were mentioned...then again, arsons may pick a location that no one would expect...

                        Man I need to start building up my list of who may be arsons, town, cop and firefighter...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • Krauthammer
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2012
                          • 362

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          It seems kinda jerkish to let the host do our collective building picking business for the whole game

                          As I see it, the matter of which townies pick what building is not that important for most of us. Arsonists are relying on luck to kill any townie, and it is beyond discussion that the chance of they killing at the very least one player will be greater with every night.

                          The only ones that I think should be very careful with their buildings are the Cops and the Firefighter. The rest of us...well, we may as well pick two random places and throw a coin, for all we need.

                          Comment

                          • Zoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 144

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Can I be replaced? I need to stop playing FFR games, playing too many TWG's and my phone doesn't like this site.

                            I can still play and send in where I want to go but if I get replaced that'd be fan dabby do!


                            And V, I was active last game!!

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by Zoshi
                              Can I be replaced? I need to stop playing FFR games, playing too many TWG's and my phone doesn't like this site.

                              I can still play and send in where I want to go but if I get replaced that'd be fan dabby do!


                              And V, I was active last game!!
                              if you get replaced you can't play anymore lol
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Zoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 144

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                I mean I can still play until I get replaced!

                                Comment

                                Working...