TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #136
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    not for you, I know lol I figured V would be all "cedo's wolfy as fuck", where I know that I said one thing that was super wolfy. it being this:
    Originally posted by cedolad
    thought, lets just send all six towns to one house, that way 3 of them die (right?). Day 1 we'll have 6 pro town, with 6 confirmed humans if the specials came out. 50% chance of hitting an arson day 1.
    V's just the same way the last C9++ game we played. Townie with an attitude. I wanted to see if he were still the same. Sure is.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #137
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      That made a lot more sense

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #138
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        dance is way too active to be a wolf.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #139
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Right now my suspicion lies with netjet. I've seen him in the thread, but not post anything.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #140
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Well that's quite nice that nobody died. Anyhow, time to play catch up. Nothing much to go on about so we really can't tell why the arsonists would target the hospital since nobody died on the first phase. Oh well.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Krauthammer
              FFR Player
              • May 2012
              • 362

              #141
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              I doubt they had a thought in mind when picking a building last night. I'm sure it was a random choice by the Arsonists.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #142
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by Krauthammer
                I doubt they had a thought in mind when picking a building last night. I'm sure it was a random choice by the Arsonists.
                This. There was probably so much clutter from all the strats we talked about they really didn't know what to hit lol

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #143
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  Arsonists burned down the hospital because that's where the med kits were. Damn.

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #144
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Right now my suspicion lies with netjet. I've seen him in the thread, but not post anything.
                    That's not really fair at all, cedo. If you knew how I played twg you would know that I'm not the most active poster in the world. Since the first night of the game generally doesn't provide much information to go on, I was waiting for the news to see which building the arsonists hit. Unfortunately (but also fortunately) no one died from the burning, which sucks for trying to figure out how to proceed. Like James said we have little info to go on at this point, so we'll have to try to get a bearing on where to go next.
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #145
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      James and Kraut, those posts were pretty postcount++;

                      What does each of you think about V, Zoshi, cedolad, j-rodd, tps, and me so far?

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #146
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Netjet, that's not a good excuse

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #147
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          James and Kraut, those posts were pretty postcount++;

                          What does each of you think about V, Zoshi, cedolad, j-rodd, tps, and me so far?
                          V: Town, similar play to when the C9++ games were going on, would be surprised if he was arsonist though. Then again, unpredictability yay.
                          Zoshi: Sauce
                          Pedolad: Posts are town-like with the exception of a few minor derp-ups.
                          j-rodd: Not sure...then again, could be town, gotta read his posts to fully understand.
                          tps: not sure about him...
                          pete, mah boi: your posts during the first night seem to be of legitimate curiosity (since chris never clarified on a few stuff until you brought it up), But other than that, can't really say that your town with that exception...

                          I'm curious to see what zoshi and V has to say about it. Most likely arsonists may have picked hospital thinking that the police would be there or could be out of randomness. But wouldn't hurt to hear their input on this.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #148
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            as usual Thursday is my day where I cant post till now and was expecting more activity.

                            anyway I thought of a super tiny slim way of catching a wolf right now but it is honestly such a long shot. if everyone says what building they went in last night (police can lie if you want to make it not look like ur paired), and a wolf would be caught only if the police did not return a seer last night (due to no1 in their building) and a wolf says that they visited that building.

                            super unlikely but idk better than nothing

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #149
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              pretty lol reading that over but I went to the office.

                              anyways, xiz is in this game?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #150
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                oh yeah

                                Mr. Cubone where are you mang
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...