TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #316
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    I think we should just put the viewing of the host mistake in the past. I honestly think it was just pure coincidence about the whole deal.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #317
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      hmmmm ok fair enough guess I got a little tin foily there unvote

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #318
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        @Yo Man -

        If you don't mind, what is your current opinion on Celo & TPS

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #319
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          lol celo... ceelo green?

          Comment

          • Sage of the Forest
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2013
            • 94

            #320
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            I'm late, sorry!

            ANYWAY: I'm a villager, sadly, though I wish I were a special role! I hid in the mansion last night, it was pretty gr8.

            Safety on Vendetta for realz u gyz. What's the reason for lynching Danceguy again???

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #321
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by Xiz
              @Yo Man -

              If you don't mind, what is your current opinion on Celo & TPS
              Cedo's still relatively towny to me after the Night/Day 1 shenanigans.

              TPS I need to hear more from, he felt kiinda UTR to me so far, I feel like he hasn't done very much in terms of productiveness. But I'd guess suspicious town.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #322
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                comparing your reads to james', which ones are the same and which are different? just give ppl green/orange/red
                1. j-rodd123
                2. yo man im awesome
                3. cedolad
                4. Xiz
                5. James May
                6. Viccica
                7. Netjet!
                8. dAnceguy117
                9. Zoshi/Sage
                10. Krauthammer
                11. Vendetta21
                12. Tps222

                ask me for a justification for any, and ye shall receive

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                hmmmm ok fair enough guess I got a little tin foily there unvote
                that was a good idea though.

                Comment

                • Sage of the Forest
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 94

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  I said I was a villager but I meant Townie, sawwy.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    aye pete what's the beef?

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                      I said I was a villager but I meant Townie, sawwy.
                      that doesn't matter


                      have you caught up on reading the thread? do you have any suspicions?

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        aye pete what's the beef?
                        does that mean, "why did I put your name in orange?" answer: process of elimination

                        also you might want to use actual usernames when voting

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          unvote

                          fair enough, and I should. Same for you James lol

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Should consider a third orange then.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              @Dance: Explain your suspicion on Vicc. She has gotten the usual work alibi town clearance that she usually does, and no one has really said anything against her about it. I'd be interested to hear about whats making you lean in that direction.

                              Comment

                              • Sage of the Forest
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 94

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                that doesn't matter


                                have you caught up on reading the thread? do you have any suspicions?
                                Well, I know that we lynched an arsonist or the blocker (excellent work gentlemen), and that you're currently in hot water. I have no idea why, though, could somebody please tell me why?

                                If I had to remove one person from the game right now, I'd bump off Yo Man I'm Awesome. I don't know why but I'm getting an aura of arsonism from him, and he's.

                                Comment

                                Working...