TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #466
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Who, other than you, is able to definitively say you don't have it now?

    Stereotyping isn't something I do very often in TWG, and I'm not all that convinced right now.
    Go look at my other games that I am in and see if you spot any wolf/mafia roles that I have taken in the past.
    bananas


    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #467
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by James May
      Go look at my other games that I am in and see if you spot any wolf/mafia roles that I have taken in the past.
      To be quite honest, I don't give a fuck about previous games. What matters is the here and now; this game.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #468
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        Originally posted by James May
        Because my main focus was getting Sage to defend himself from what Zoshi left him. And since Sage failed to defend himself, I can freely reveal it on my own free will.
        that's nonsense. if you knew you were roleblocked, you should have immediately announced that the roleblocker was still alive.

        who are your current suspects?

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #469
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
          To be quite honest, I don't give a fuck about previous games. What matters is the here and now; this game.
          silly. You really need to develop a good meta of players man

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          that's nonsense. if you knew you were roleblocked, you should have immediately announced that the roleblocker was still alive.

          who are your current suspects?
          Look, I was focused on Sage. My night stuff were more towards the back. And you know that's how I play my games lmfao. Seriously, you are blinding yourself to this sort of stupidity.

          My main lookups are the ones who voted for Sage obviously. I mean look, they voted on their own free will against Sage. All I did was give an analysis on Sage and left it so that Sage can clear himself. He failed and people voted against him. If you looked at my analysis, did you see anything that said "join the sage wagon" (figuratively, not literally)?
          bananas


          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #470
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            To be quite honest, I don't give a fuck about previous games. What matters is the here and now; this game.
            Kevin that is the most ignorant thing I have ever read. Go read previous games. It helps every aspect of the game, especially if they play the same.

            and for all the convictions on me, please keep going. I haven't read one thing I didn't agree with, so if you expect a defense from me, say something smarter that doesn't involve meta game.

            And I apologize for the Sage lynch. It was hasty and uncalled for.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #471
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              Originally posted by James May
              My main lookups are the ones who voted for Sage obviously. I mean look, they voted on their own free will against Sage. All I did was give an analysis on Sage and left it so that Sage can clear himself. He failed and people voted against him. If you looked at my analysis, did you see anything that said "join the sage wagon" (figuratively, not literally)?
              probably not, but if you don't want other people to agree with your vote, then you shouldn't vote.


              if Sage "failed" then why are you so suspicious of everyone who voted for him?

              are you giving Kraut and Tps a pass because they didn't vote for Sage?

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #472
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                probably not, but if you don't want other people to agree with your vote, then you shouldn't vote.


                if Sage "failed" then why are you so suspicious of everyone who voted for him?

                are you giving Kraut and Tps a pass because they didn't vote for Sage?
                I don't think you read that correctly. I said that I'm looking up those who voted for him. Stop misinterpreting my post ya bloody idiot. It does not mean that I am giving others a free pass.
                bananas


                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #473
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  dance you're barking up the wrong tree, just saying.

                  you guys remember this little tool?
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=130809

                  we should utilize a lot this game, it'll tell us a lot. Remember, those who are more active in the topic are most likely human, arsonists and cops have out-of-thread communications, so will most likely post less. Lets take a look at the last 5 people (Sage/Zoshi count as one).

                  yoman - 21
                  tps - 18
                  Xiz - 17
                  Sage/Zoshi -15/11 (36)
                  Netjet! - 6

                  With the exception of Sage/Zoshi (confirmed human), we can infer that the 3 remaining players can be arsonist or roleblocker.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #474
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    damn url spoiler parse bullshit. So mad I can't fix it xD

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #475
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      thanks for the link, I was gonna ask for that <3

                      but you're making huge assumptions. postcounts only tell a small part of the story.

                      you also just tried to clear yourself

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #476
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        thanks for the link, I was gonna ask for that <3

                        but you're making huge assumptions. postcounts only tell a small part of the story.

                        you also just tried to clear yourself
                        that's why I said infer. Not, this is the way it is, this is how it's going to be.

                        and I did that totally unintentionally. I'll tell you this, I care more about finding an arson than clearing myself. V has made it clear he won't stop with his psycho babble bullshit until I'm dead.

                        and if you think about it, I just tried to clear you too, Mr. Fireman

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #477
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          dance you're barking up the wrong tree, just saying.

                          you guys remember this little tool?
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=130809

                          we should utilize a lot this game, it'll tell us a lot. Remember, those who are more active in the topic are most likely human, arsonists and cops have out-of-thread communications, so will most likely post less. Lets take a look at the last 5 people (Sage/Zoshi count as one).

                          yoman - 21
                          tps - 18
                          Xiz - 17
                          Sage/Zoshi -15/11 (36)
                          Netjet! - 6

                          With the exception of Sage/Zoshi (confirmed human), we can infer that the 3 remaining players can be arsonist or roleblocker.
                          Oh cool so looks like that makes me a red?

                          That's quite a silly post Cedo. That post is really quite different then the quality you have been posting. If anything it dosen't clear you at all and makes you quite suspicious to me.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #478
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            read previous post, don't care about clearing myself. I'm already dead next day phase. Only thing I can do is find an arson and prove it.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #479
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              The amount of misinterpretation is hilarious
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #480
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                Oh. I'm stupid. Heh. Heh. Heh.





                                I'll go back to my corner now...

                                Comment

                                Working...