TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #361
    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

    Originally posted by Tps222
    Hey guys I totally hid in the shack last night!

    and I hid in the bar the night before!

    I'm totally telling the truth!

    Wait, no I'm not. It's a stupid question, and the little back and forth thats going on right now between cedo and dance about it (I mean, you unvoted danceguy based on this Cedo lol) is it a bit ridiculous and almost pre-meditated in its appearance.

    Cedo is looking a little sketchy to me with his recent posts.



    Is a good way for a wolf who knows the roles to gain some town points by playing the rational yet non-aggressive tactic. This is exemplified by his unvote of dance as well, after being placated by weak reasoning.

    I'm going to read back on the first day to see if any of Cedo's posts stand out to me.
    I am well aware people can lie to me about their hidings. None of the information I'm gathering is set in stone to me. Just gives me an idea of what I can infer and what I can't. With dance's hiding I have enough "information" to help.

    But did you find anything else that jumped out at you?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #362
      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

      Originally posted by Tps222
      Hey guys I totally hid in the shack last night!

      and I hid in the bar the night before!

      I'm totally telling the truth!

      Wait, no I'm not. It's a stupid question, and the little back and forth thats going on right now between cedo and dance about it (I mean, you unvoted danceguy based on this Cedo lol) is it a bit ridiculous and almost pre-meditated in its appearance.
      Consider this. j-rodd posted a plan during early Day 1 for everyone to post their buildings from the night prior. If the cops didn't get any list from that night, and if someone says the building which the cops were in, then that person lied.

      We realized early on that this plan wasn't foolproof, and we basically scrapped it. Some people still posted locations, though. These people had no pressure to do so, and posting a location results in a small chance of getting busted (in terms of the cops' knowledge anyway).

      Posting location isn't a fantastic indicator, but it's not a horrible one, either.

      Originally posted by Xiz
      @Dance ~ Current thoughts on Krauth and Yo Man in detail please?
      Netjet's last post was a vote on Kraut. Based on Netjet's level of play, I can't decide whether that clears Kraut or it's a super obvious tell that Kraut's red. Kraut has been after Zoshi/Sage since the beginning. I want to see one of them get flipped.

      yo man hasn't posted enough for me to evaluate in depth really. He posted his N1 location, his alibi for not sending a N2 PM strikes me as something a red wouldn't try to make up, and his votes have agreed with my reads. I'm leaning town for YMIA, but I want to see more.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #363
        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

        unvote

        I feel like there's a lot left to discuss, and we have 48+ hours left. Sage is like 1 from insta iirc.

        @YoshL votecount pretty please!

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #364
          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Also, I have two people at the top of my list right now. (Until further notice) I will have to agree and say Sage
          who is the other?

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #365
            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

            Damn so much discussion since I left that post haha. Anyhow, my suspicious on Sage seems to be intact, glad I did that long analysis post. Sage, you're being absolutely silly right now, Zoshi left you a large trail of fire and you need to clear yourself. I feel like you are making absolutely no effort to get yourself out of the spot.

            Also, in regards to the Zoshi replacement, I apologize for mixing that up but I still wonder why Sage? I'm just curious about it. Not bothered but genuinely curious about it.
            bananas


            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #366
              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

              coming right up

              1 - no vote
              3 - unvotes
              4 - Sage
              2 - danceguy
              1 - cedolad


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #367
                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                I don't understand the sage soft push for xiz at all and I think it's retarded as fk. but I kind of think that a claim that bad is indicative of a clueless human

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                  also, sage posted last in the sign-ups thread, wanting to be in this game. I pmed Zoshi to go to sage first for the replacement.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    also, sage posted last in the sign-ups thread, wanting to be in this game. I pmed Zoshi to go to sage first for the replacement.
                    Ah. Thanks for clarifying about that. I didn't look in the thread after I signed up oops.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                      viccica

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                        I'm agreeing with the heat on Sage but I want to revisit Dance if it doesn't work out. He's wishy washy and has weak reasoning between a facade of substance in his posts.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                          Originally posted by Viccica
                          I'm agreeing with the heat on Sage but I want to revisit Dance if it doesn't work out. He's wishy washy and has weak reasoning between a facade of substance in his posts.
                          why are you agreeing with the heat on Sage?

                          why are you trying to pre-plan Day 3 actions before the D2 flip and before anything happens during Night 3?

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                            Uh-oh Sage. Better get a word in, you might get insta'd yo.

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                              Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                              I said I was a villager but I meant Townie, sawwy.
                              Posturing

                              Until further notice, Danceguy. He's somewhat suspicious, and as it's inevitable he's going to die, I'll speed up the process
                              Trying to latch on to an easy lynch and get a snowball effect going.

                              Xis needs to DIIIIIE. (mostly joking but eh it could be worth a lynch)
                              Testing the waters to see if it was possible to head a lynch on someone who led the lynch of a red and is clearly human.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XCVII: The Flame War (Real Version)

                                And I'm trying to pre-plan for day 3 because there are two reds remaining, not one and you're at the top of my suspect list.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...